अन्यथा, वरना, भिन्न प्रकार सेनहीं तो, से अन्यथा, के बिनाभिन्न प्रकार का
Adjective(1) other than as supposed or expected
Adverb(1) in other respects or ways(2) in another and different manner
(1) They would grace our otherwise cluttered shelves.(2) Vending machines, otherwise known as ├ö├ç├┐automatic retailing├ö├ç├û machines, have a long history.(3) Shrove Tuesday otherwise known as Pancake Day prompted Saturday Breakfast to focus our regular How To? segment on making the perfect pancake.(4) It means ├ö├ç├┐artificial nutrition and hydration├ö├ç├û - otherwise known as feeding through a tube, or hydrating through a drip in the arm.(5) The imminent arrival of January's annual pain in the wallet, otherwise known as the electricity bill, is an example of the mundane logistics of life that are preoccupying me.(6) But what it is doing is totally alienating otherwise law-abiding citizens and turning them into criminals.(7) But the leap is made every second, and we cannot pretend otherwise .(8) Yet in the present struggle, our enemies made three critical mistakes that have for the time being upset their otherwise brilliant plans.(9) Our lanky cat, who is two years old and in all respects healthy otherwise , is very skinny.(10) And, in my view, he is very convincing, giving the greatest performance of his otherwise inflated career.(11) He took a set off him and broke his serve that otherwise appears totally impregnable.(12) One of the important issues discussed in Grenada had to do with the Caribbean Single Market and Economy, otherwise known as the CSME.(13) These power stations are naturally being promoted as green alternatives, otherwise known as biomass.(14) As the proprietor was otherwise engaged, I returned to the shop later in the day.(15) They invited her to come and live with them and go to college, an opportunity she might otherwise never have had.(16) But I'm willing to overlook small hiccups in an otherwise amazing release.
(1) unless otherwise stated :: जब तक अन्यथा न कहा जाए
(2) or otherwise :: या अन्यथा
(3) not otherwise specified :: जब तक कि अन्यथा निर्दिष्ट न किया जाए
(4) think otherwise :: अन्यथा लगता है
(5) otherwise-minded :: अन्यथा दिमाग
(6) otherwise than :: अन्यथा की तुलना में
1. or ::
2. in other respects ::
दुसरे शब्दो मे
3. in any other way ::
किसी अन्य तरीके से
4. differently ::
अलग ढंग से
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He wasn't himself.
Otherwise he never would have said it.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Your test score says OTHERWISE.
It tells me you don't get it at all.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
But the High Septon
convinced him OTHERWISE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
boon or OTHERWISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
I was OTHERWISE engaged.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: otherwise
Meaning and definitions of otherwise, translation in Hindi language for otherwise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of otherwise in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "otherwise"
What otherwise means in Hindi, otherwise meaning in Hindi, otherwise definition, examples and pronunciation of otherwise in Hindi language.