कानूनी, वैध, आईन संगतविधिक, क़ानूनी, वैधानिक
- कानूनीकानूनी बारीकियोंविधिपरायणताकानून बनानाकानूनी तौर पर
Adjective(1) established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules(2) of or relating to jurisprudence(3) having legal efficacy or force(4) relating to or characteristic of the profession of law(5) allowed by official rules
(1) In other words, the big killers in Scotland are the legal drugs - tobacco and alcohol.(2) He contends the rules for marijuana should be the same as for legal drugs and should place the onus on the individual.(3) Who would have thought legal drugs could ever be so dangerous?(4) Certainly, the appellant does not bear any moral, as distinct from legal , responsibility for what occurred.(5) Researchers told a group of top athletes they were taking a legal drug that is known to boost performance and allow them to run faster.(6) Complaints requiring legal action will be forwarded to the Ministry of Justice.(7) The challenge to the Decision is based on two legal foundations.(8) The native legal system existed in its fullness before the ninth century.(9) they got legal advice(10) He said he had complied at all times with the Commissions' legal requirements.(11) It used to be impossible to prove that the legal system produces wrongful convictions.(12) You should get your independent contractor agreement in writing, although that is not a legal requirement.(13) It also enables legal recognition to be given to a broad range of family structures and relationships.(14) Once that decision is made, airlines will then have a year to put their houses in order, before the new legal requirements come into force.(15) The government have the proof of the dangers of smoking, yet this is a legal drug.(16) The reason is that our modern, Westminster-style legal system is based not on justice, but on laws.
(1) legal entity :: कानूनी इकाई
(2) legal advice :: कानूनी सलाह
(3) legal action :: कानूनी कार्रवाई
(4) legal guardian :: कानूनी अभिभावक
(5) legal status :: कानूनी दर्जा
(6) legal system :: कानूनी प्रणाली
(7) legal adviser :: वकील
(8) legal notice :: कानूनी नोटिस
(9) legal representative :: कानूनी प्रतिनिधि
(10) legal department :: कानूनी विभाग
1. lawful ::
2. legitimate ::
3. licit ::
4. within the law ::
कानून के भीतर
6. valid ::
7. permissible ::
9. allowable ::
11. aboveboard ::
12. admissible ::
13. acceptable ::
14. authorized ::
अधिकार दिया गया
16. licensed ::
17. constitutional ::
18. legit ::
1. illegal ::
2. illicit ::
legal, legalese, legaleses, legalism, legalisms, legalization, legally, legals, nonlegal
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the best LEGAL
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
and that he be brought to justice in a way
that respects all LEGAL safeguards.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
...of quod est necessarium est licitum,
that which is necessary is LEGAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
He is an important fellow,
but he continues to claim he has LEGAL rights
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
Yeah, that's my LEGAL opinion.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: legal
Meaning and definitions of legal, translation in Hindi language for legal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of legal in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "legal"
What legal means in Hindi, legal meaning
in Hindi, legal definition, examples and pronunciation
of legal in Hindi language.