Noun(1) ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation(2) the act of drawing spatially closer to something(3) a way of entering or leaving(4) the final path followed by an aircraft as it is landing(5) the event of one object coming closer to another(6) a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others(7) the temporal property of becoming nearer in time(8) a close approximation(9) a relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green
Verb(1) move towards(2) come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character(3) begin to deal with(4) come near in time(5) make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion
(1) The approach and landing were uneventful and the crew and aircraft were recovered safely.(2) Now, a second emergency of a single-engine approach and landing has been created.(3) It requires a generous approach to the situations in which privacy is to be protected.(4) For instance, we also received an approach from these people.(5) It equates belief systems with what informs your approach to a situation, and evaluates the system by the results.(6) This helps the children approach a highly emotional situation in a more objective manner.(7) That, combined with the landing weight, explained the high approach and landing speed.(8) It has also received an approach from the financier, who is understood to have offered more.(9) By questioning the validity of the scientific method, the new approach to science education opens up a can of worms.(10) she hadn't heard him approach(11) I thought you were tossed around like a rag doll on final landing approach because you were flying too slow.(12) He says that there has been no approach from he Dublin developer about the company.(13) A downhill runway may cause you to fly a too-high approach , and an overshoot would be likely.(14) Lovely picture, though I don't care for the approach of winter that the orangey browns promise, I do love these colours.(15) Now, the concern comes into play while the aircraft is on front, final approach .(16) Ethnographers say that Baba Marta is the threshold between the end of the winter season and the approach of summer.
(1) holistic approach :: समग्र दृष्टिकोण
(2) approach to :: की तरफ जाना
(3) integrated approach :: एकीकृत दृष्टिकोण
(4) system approach :: प्रणाली दृष्टिकोण
(5) scientific approach :: वैज्ञानिक दृष्टिकोण
(6) practical approach :: प्रायोगिक प्रयास
(7) final approach :: आखरी पहूँच
(8) systems approach :: प्रणालीगत दृष्टिकोण
(9) direct approach :: सीधा आगे बढ़ना
(10) pragmatic approach :: व्यावहारिक दृष्टिकोण
1. method ::
2. advance ::
3. driveway ::
4. coming ::
अ रहे है
6. access ::
7. approach path ::
8. approach shot ::
9. attack ::
10. move toward ::
की ओर बढ़ना
11. border on ::
12. speak to ::
से बात करें
13. tackle ::
14. come near ::
16. set about ::
1. recede ::
2. retire ::
3. retreat ::
4. withdraw ::
approach, approachable, approached, approaches, approaching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'd like to suggest an alternate APPROACH.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
The old Unabomber APPROACH. Kudos.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
You see, my initial APPROACH to Kripke
had the same deficiencies...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
It's startling you haven't considered
a Lorentz invariant or field theory APPROACH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
The Queen says you may APPROACH and speak.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: approach
Meaning and definitions of approach, translation in Hindi
language for approach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of approach in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'approach'
What approach means in Hindi, approach meaning
in Hindi, approach
definition, examples and pronunciation
of approach in Hindi language.