शौचालय, प्रसाधनकपड़े, वस्र, पहनाव, शृंगार-पटल, पाख़ाना
Noun(1) a room or building equipped with one or more toilets(2) a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination(3) misfortune resulting in lost effort or money(4) the act of dressing and preparing yourself
(1) She quickly changed into an older dress and completed a brief toilet .(2) The chaplain's office became the receiving and distribution point for clothing and toilet articles.(3) She wanted to teach him how to walk, talk, and toilet himself.(4) In many states, using a composting toilet allows a property owner to install a smaller septic system.(5) Upstairs there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom, and a downstairs toilet completes the accommodation.(6) someone pushed at the toilet door(7) Apparently Roly stopped taking his drugs, flushed them down the toilet , and begged Alex to help him get out of that place.(8) I wanted to use a composting toilet , but county wastewater officials weren't receptive to the idea.(9) I think I almost fell asleep again because my brother got tired of waiting and flushed the downstairs toilet .(10) Liz heard the toilet flush(11) The toilets are upstairs, but there is a communal disabled toilet on our floor.(12) When I had arranged these, with my hairbrush and other toilet articles on the dressing table, the place began to look quite homelike.(13) Milnthorpe bus users may have to endure more hanging about in the rain as the town's parish council raided funds earmarked for building bus shelters to save a public toilet .(14) Seat covers have been available for decades, and it used correctly, most seat covers will flush down the toilet without the user touching them.(15) The accommodation at this level is completed by a small understairs guest toilet .(16) He said drain blockages often occurred when nappies, air fresheners and sanitary towels are flushed down the toilet .
(1) toilet paper :: टॉयलेट पेपर
(2) toilet seat :: शौचालय की सीट
(3) toilet brush :: शौचालय ब्रश
(4) toilet roll :: शौचालय का रोल
(5) flush the toilet :: शौचालय को पानी से साफ करना
(6) go to the toilet :: शौचालय जाएं
(7) toilet bowl :: शौचालय का कटोरा
(8) toilet water :: शौचालय का पानी
(9) flush toilet :: शौचालय को पानी से साफ करना
(10) toilet tissue :: शौचालय का रुमाल
1. gutter ::
2. toilette ::
3. lav ::
4. potty ::
toilet, toileted, toileting, toilets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know the rules,
new guy scrubs the TOILET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
but one of my nose plugs
fell into the TOILET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Anyone can just walk in off the street
and lift our TOILET lids.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Oh, get over yourself.
It's a high-tech TOILET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Hindi Dictionary: toilet
Meaning and definitions of toilet, translation in Hindi language for toilet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of toilet in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "toilet"
What toilet means in Hindi, toilet meaning
in Hindi, toilet definition, examples and pronunciation
of toilet in Hindi language.