सूप, शोरबा, जूस, झोलताक़त बढ़ाना, सजीव करना, शक्ति ज़्यादा करना
Noun(1) liquid food especially of meat or fish or vegetable stock often containing pieces of solid food(2) any composition having a consistency suggestive of soup(3) an unfortunate situation
Verb(1) dope (a racehorse
(1) Repeat a few times before adding the cream mixture the hot soup .(2) I had crispy chicken with thick noodle soup and mum had seafood with noodles.(3) Refreshments including soup , brown bread, tea or coffee will be served.(4) And, just as he had feared, the road turned promptly into thick, clinging soup .(5) The chemical soup contains ten times more salt than seawater.(6) I passed plunging gorges, streams in spate, riverbanks ripped open, fields flooded, a brown soup drowning the track.(7) the waves and the water beyond have become a thick brown soup(8) Smoke from factories, gasoline fumes from automobiles and poisonous chemical gases combine to form a pernicious soup in the air.(9) We are living in a soup of seething, teeming, tiny organisms upon which all life on this planet is dependent.(10) Nick's soup was a rich brown colour and had a full-bodied mushroom flavour.(11) The ocean swell presses a thick plankton soup into the fjords and channels in the area, forming a base for an impressive array of underwater life forms.(12) we had to soup up the show for the new venue(13) a bowl of tomato soup(14) This substantial soup is almost like dhal in its consistency and flavour.(15) This soup consists of quark building blocks and gluons, the ├ö├ç├┐force carriers.├ö├ç├û(16) As she hit the water, she pumped her arms to keep herself submerged, but Marcy was no swimmer, especially in this thick soup .
(1) chicken soup :: चिकन सूप
(2) tomato soup :: टमाटर सूप
(3) vegetable soup :: सब्ज़ी का सूप
(4) onion soup :: प्याज का सूप
(5) mushroom soup :: मशरूम का सूप
(6) soup of the day :: आज का सूप
(7) soup bowl :: सूप का कटोरा
(8) soup spoon :: सूप का चम्मच
(9) miso soup :: Miso सूप
(10) pea soup :: मटर का सूप
1. broth ::
2. potage ::
4. bouillon ::
5. chowder ::
6. bisque ::
soup, souped, souping, soups, soupy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I know a boy
who just earned a slurp of SOUP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
and I fed them SOUP,
and I made sure I was seen doing it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
and cream of mushroom SOUP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
- We don't have SOUP.
- I'm at work, Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
It's SOUP and a small sandwich.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: soup
Meaning and definitions of soup, translation in Hindi language for soup with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soup in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "soup"
What soup means in Hindi, soup meaning in Hindi, soup definition, examples and pronunciation of soup in Hindi language.