शेड, शालिका, छादनछप्पर, गैरेज, झोंपड़ा, सायबान, ओसारा, कुटिया, मोटरख़ानाबहाना, सायबान में रखना, निकालना, फेंकना, फैलाना, ढलकाना, बिखराना, गिरा देना
Noun(1) an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
Verb(1) get rid of(2) pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities(3) cause or allow (a solid substance(4) cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
Adjective(1) shed at an early stage of development
(1) But crabs and other animals that periodically shed their hard shells, or exoskeletons, face just such a predicament.(2) The frost would take over and every shiny orange leaf would be shed from those trees.(3) That could allow it to shed jobs without adding to its fixed costs.(4) Cheap brushes are a huge headache mainly because they shed hair and lose their shape quicker than quality brushes.(5) In female pattern hair loss, when the affected hair is shed , the root grows one in its place that is shorter.(6) He quickly shed his clothes and climbed gratefully into a bed that hadn't been used in too long, turning on his side so his back was to the darkened glass.(7) a shed is required for the three shunt engines(8) He has applied to the council for planning permission for a machinery shed at Church Avenue, Stradbally.(9) Australia is the place where the trees don't shed their leaves, they shed their bark, and some mammals lay eggs.(10) I wanted to shed everything, and I shed the hair as well.(11) In contrast, willows and poplars shed living twigs.(12) I donned an apron and she shed her blond hair all over it.(13) Jess just nodded again and took off down the path in the direction of the machinery shed .(14) the full moon shed a watery light on the scene(15) a bicycle shed(16) When a horwath tree shed its leaves, the leaves fell to the ground, and were extremely soft and fluffy.
(1) tool shed :: उपकरण शेड
(2) shed a tear :: आंसू बहाना
(3) shed light :: प्रकाश डाला
(4) shed tears :: आंसू बहाना
(5) shed light on :: पर प्रकाश डाला
(6) shed blood :: रक्त बहाया
(7) shed skin :: त्वचा निकलना
(8) cattle shed :: पशु शेड
(9) shed for sheep :: भेड़ के लिए शेड
(10) air-shed :: एयर शेड
1. hut ::
2. drop ::
3. slough off ::
5. spill ::
6. lose ::
7. discard ::
8. cast ::
9. disgorge ::
10. exuviate ::
11. pour forth ::
12. caducous ::
समय से पहले गिरा हुआ
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I told her about you and your drug.
She said she'd be happy to meet you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
The Many-Faced God
taught him how to SHED his face
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
You know what my mother would say?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Whenever she passed me
in the halls, she'd oink.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Which do you think she'd prefer?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: shed
Meaning and definitions of shed, translation in Hindi language for shed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shed in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shed"
What shed means in Hindi, shed meaning in Hindi, shed definition, examples and pronunciation of shed in Hindi language.