सील, मुहर, मोहर, मुद्रा, वादा, जलव्याघ्र, जलव्याघ्र का पोस्तीन, दाग़, सबूत, प्रमाण, व्रत, प्रतिज्ञा, सट्टा, सील-मुहरमुहर लगाना, जलव्याघ्रों का शिकार करना, छाप लगाना, बंद करना, मुंह में ढकेलना, फ़ैसला करना, निर्णय करना, लाख-मोहर लगानामोहर लगाना
- सीलसीलेंटसीलमुहर बनानेवालामुद्रण
Noun(1) fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters(2) a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents(3) the pelt or fur (especially the underfur(4) a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare(5) a stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it(6) an indication of approved or superior status(7) a finishing coat applied to exclude moisture(8) fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure(9) any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed; chiefly of cold regions
Verb(1) make tight; secure against leakage(2) close with or as if with a seal(3) decide irrevocably(4) affix a seal to(5) cover with varnish(6) hunt seals
(1) His seal was embossed on the right side of the bottom margin (difficult to see).(2) One purpose of a seal is to authenticate and confirm something as genuine.(3) But that business is encountering its own problems, specifically a bottleneck in processing seal blubber for nutritional supplements.(4) Seal Rock actually harvests one of the largest fur seal colonies in the world!(5) Your dentist will put a rubber seal around your teeth to protect your gums.(6) The gasket then forms an airtight seal as the jar cools.(7) Season the fillet by rubbing it with salt, pepper and olive oil, then seal the fillet in a hot fry pan and add the mushrooms, this will ensure that they soak up the flavours which the beef may leave in the pan.(8) heat the oil and seal the lamb on both sides(9) A shore visit to the New Zealand fur seal colony was one of the other highlights of the trip.(10) Souths can seal a place in the four with a victory over Brunswick at Thompson Oval in Brunswick Heads.(11) I looked at the inky black lettering once more before I broke the wax seal .(12) The seal was usually impressed on red wax, but was occasionally seen imprinted on a wafer stuck to the instrument with soft wax.(13) We camped outside under an enormous Hebridean sky, under the gaze of an inquisitive seal basking in the shallows.(14) Where a trap seal is subject to loss by evaporation, a deep-seal trap consisting of a 4-inch (102 mm) seal or a trap seal primer valve shall be installed.(15) Human rights campaigners worry that it substantially lowers the standard for an international tribunal - while bearing the seal of U.N. approval.(16) The two-try win saw Ospreys seal their fifth victory in six games and end a run of five successes for the Warriors.
(1) seal off :: नाकाबन्दी करना
(2) seal ring :: एक प्रकार का अंगूठी
(3) oil seal :: ओइल - सील
(4) seal of approval :: स्वीकृति की मोहर
(5) company seal :: कंपनी की मोहर
(6) official seal :: आधिकारिक मुहर
(7) common seal :: सामान मुहर
(8) elephant seal :: हाथी सील
(9) seal up :: मुहर लगाना
1. sealant ::
2. emblem ::
3. ratification ::
4. stamp ::
5. sealing wax ::
मुहर लगाने का मोम
6. cachet ::
7. sealskin ::
जलव्याघ्र का पोस्तीन
8. fasten ::
9. stop up ::
10. close off ::
11. clinch ::
12. seal off ::
13. varnish ::
seal, sealant, sealants, sealed, sealer, sealers, sealing, seals, unseal, unsealed, unsealing, unseals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In the sight of the Seven,
I hereby SEAL these two souls,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
I hereby SEAL these two souls,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
As a bit of an elephant SEAL buff...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Can my 6'2" Navy SEAL husband
come with us?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Are you a former
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: seal
Meaning and definitions of seal, translation in Hindi language for seal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "seal"
What seal means in Hindi, seal meaning in Hindi, seal definition, examples and pronunciation of seal in Hindi language.