विज्ञान, ज्ञान, विद्या, कौशल, शास्र, उस्तादी, हुनर
Noun(1) a particular branch of scientific knowledge(2) ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
(1) It's used in medical science and some other areas, too.(2) Emily's garden inspirations were also fueled by her high school science teacher and study hall supervisor.(3) It is a polemic because it sidesteps the criticism of science and its metaphysics by Hegel, Nietzsche and Heidegger.(4) Nanotechnology is an emerging engineering field that borrows from such areas as materials science , engineering, chemistry, biology and physics.(5) It can't be directly observed or measured (except by me) and appears to play no causal role according to determinist science, so science denies it.(6) But understanding the science of complexity is a far more useful metaphor than the traditional appeal to Newtonian physics.(7) The next 20 promise even greater advances, particularly in the areas of materials science , computer aided manufacturing technology, and molecular biology.(8) Patients feel that modern medical science has become too commercial, almost to the point of being labeled as unethical.(9) McGill's timber studies developed within a utilitarian culture that expected science to produce practical results.(10) the world of science and technology(11) These are just a few of the things historians do when they study the past of science , technology and medicine.(12) Call it the big book of activities for science geeks - it features 100 weird and wacky experiments.(13) The team members were chosen from among graduate students in computer science at the participating universities.(14) We promote the science of psychology, and we rely on the foundation it provides for the practice of psychology.(15) the science of criminology(16) Instead, we have found that our history fits the naturalistic world of science .
(1) computer science :: कंप्यूटर विज्ञान
(2) social science :: सामाजिक विज्ञान
(3) political science :: राजनीति विज्ञान
(4) life science :: जीवन विज्ञान
(5) environmental science :: पर्यावरण विज्ञान
(6) bachelor of science :: विज्ञान स्नातक
(7) physical science :: भौतिक विज्ञान
(8) science and technology :: विज्ञान और तकनीक
(9) medical science :: चिकित्सा विज्ञान
1. physics ::
2. branch of knowledge ::
ज्ञान की शाखा
3. skill ::
prescience, science, sciences
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that Sheldon got interested
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
I'm Ira Flatow,
and this is Science Friday.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
tell me all about your SCIENCE
stuff and I'm gonna complain
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
You think you're doing SCIENCE
by cutting up that brain?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
The world of SCIENCE needs more women,
but from a young age...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: science
Meaning and definitions of science, translation in Hindi language for science with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of science in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "science"
What science means in Hindi, science meaning in Hindi, science definition, examples and pronunciation of science in Hindi language.