व्यक्तिगत, वैयक्तिक, विशिष्ट, अकेलाव्यक्ति, एक व्यक्ति, शख़्सएक-एक, व्यष्टि, (का) वैयक्तिक
व्यक्तिव्यक्तिवादीव्यक्तिवादीवैयक्तिकरणव्यक्तिगत रूप सेव्यक्तियों
Noun(1) a human being(2) a single organism
Adjective(1) being or characteristic of a single thing or person(2) separate and distinct from others of the same kind(3) characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing(4) concerning one person exclusively
(1) it's up to the individual student(2) Bad manners are the outward sign of a seriously selfish individual .(3) Look out for his book, as his very individual writing style and story telling is brilliant.(4) Plants often fertilize themselves to at least some extent, so polyploid species can arise from a single individual .(5) I prefer things that are individual with a really interesting design aesthetic.(6) But in a family of 12 children there was not all that much time for her mother to give individual care to any one child.(7) York was once renowned for its individual shops selling unusual merchandise, that is what the visitors expect.(8) It's a great showcase of local talent and the perfect place to pick up an unusual and individual Christmas gift.(9) But why a separate outfit when individual companies already have quality departments?(10) However, all models will have their own individual body styles and dynamic characteristics.(11) Serve the ingredients in individual dishes alongside each other.(12) Couples therapy can also be separate but integrated into individual therapies for depression.(13) There was little variation, right down to the brand of the individual servings of jam.(14) When the incredibly fresh dish arrived, I deduced that it must be mashed on the fly in individual portions.(15) A song, by its very definition, implies a single individual giving voice to either emotion or narrative by means of melody.(16) With longer projects it is also productive to work on individual scenes separately rather than the whole movie at once.
(1) individual sport :: व्यक्तिगत समर्थन
(2) private individual :: निजी व्यक्ति
(3) individual freedom :: व्यक्तिगत स्वतंत्रता
(4) individual character :: व्यक्तिगत चरित्र
(5) individual entrepreneur :: व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायी
(6) individual word :: अलग-अलग शब्द
(7) individual income tax :: व्यक्तिगत आय कर
(8) individual event :: अलग-अलग घटना
(9) individual liberty :: व्यक्तिगत स्वतंत्रता
(10) individual plant :: व्यक्तिगत संयंत्र
1. single ::
2. characteristic ::
3. private ::
4. person ::
5. individualist ::
6. soul ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
individual, individualist, individualists, individualization, individually, individuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are we playing
INDIVIDUAL or teams?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
You need to get
the big 200-count box
of INDIVIDUAL matchbooks.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
I want you to leak everything you can
about this INDIVIDUAL to the press.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Although we live in a deterministic
universe, each INDIVIDUAL has free will.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
- Individual relish packets? Onion rings?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: individual
Meaning and definitions of individual, translation in Hindi
language for individual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of individual in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'individual'
What individual means in Hindi, individual meaning
in Hindi, individual
definition, examples and pronunciation
of individual in Hindi language.