कहावत, उक्ति, राय, प्रवचन, मसल, मसला, प्रवाद, दावा, पेशीनगोई, भविष्यद्वाणीबोलना
कह रही है
- कह रही हैबातेंunsaying
Noun(1) a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
Verb(1) express in words(2) report or maintain(3) express a supposition(4) have or contain a certain wording or form(5) give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority(6) speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way(7) communicate or express nonverbally(8) utter aloud(9) state as one's opinion or judgement; declare(10) recite or repeat a fixed text(11) indicate
(1) I mean we have a common saying in paediatrics that up until about six years of age your child will have six to eight viral infections a year.(2) The first part was a simple curse, and the second an old saying .(3) But there's an old saying : just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.(4) There's a saying in Cuba that whenever there are two Cubans together, there are three opinions.(5) That saying about laughter being the best medicine is hokey but true, especially for shaking the blues.(6) You know in our tradition we have a saying that ├ö├ç├┐the best person is one who serves others.├ö├ç├û(7) I'll finish with a saying I like to use in all of my motivational speeches: Challenges are inevitable.(8) On the basis of this evidence, the saying that ├ö├ç├┐content is king├ö├ç├û has become somewhat of a truism.(9) There is a saying that every great play has a mystery in it.(10) There's a saying that Mauritians have such sweet dispositions because so much of their country is covered in sugar.(11) After all, there is a famous saying that one person's rights end where another's begin.(12) Often a pithy saying or proverb has been written in the chosen script beside the alphabet.(13) Some had their own gospels, with stories and sayings of Jesus.(14) Naval terminology is unique but can be misunderstood and potentially dangerous if our traditions and sayings drift over into other areas of our lives, therefore we need to be careful.(15) The walls were covered in photographs, posters and funny sayings that had been printed off a computer, her desk was covered in piles of paper, folders and files and yet she seemed to know where everything was.(16) By the late 1800s, an Estonian identity had been established and efforts were being made to retrieve the ├ö├ç├┐original culture├ö├ç├û by collecting folk poems, sayings , and songs.
(1) say :: कहना
(2) saying goodbye :: अलविदा कहा
(3) it goes without saying :: बिना कहें चला गया
(4) as the saying goes :: जैसा कि कहा जाता
(5) saying that :: कहते हुए की
(6) keep saying :: कहते रहो
(7) without saying anything :: बिना कुछ कहे
1. proverb ::
2. expression ::
3. speak ::
4. declare ::
5. claim ::
6. express ::
7. recite ::
8. indicate ::
संकेत मिलता है
9. estimate ::
10. suppose ::
11. allege ::
12. enounce ::
13. tell ::
14. order ::
15. read ::
saying, sayings, unsaying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In my defense, I prefaced that by SAYING
"with all due respect."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
by SAYING that the kidnappers’ leader
is an eccentric.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
I don't do anything around here?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
I'm not SAYING being a lover
is a bad thing.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Why are you SAYING
we have marital problems?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: saying
Meaning and definitions of saying, translation in Hindi language for saying with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of saying in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "saying"
What saying means in Hindi, saying meaning in Hindi, saying definition, examples and pronunciation of saying in Hindi language.