कहना, बोलना, बात करना, भाषण करना, वर्णन करना, विचार स्थिर करना, कल्पना करनाराय, कथन, मत, असर, गौरव, प्रतिष्ठा, व्याख्यान, प्रभावबयान, कहावत
- कहनासारकहते हैंवापस लेना
Noun(1) the chance to speak
Verb(1) express in words(2) report or maintain(3) express a supposition(4) have or contain a certain wording or form(5) give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority(6) speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way(7) communicate or express nonverbally(8) utter aloud(9) state as one's opinion or judgement; declare(10) recite or repeat a fixed text(11) indicate
(1) all I can say for him is that he's a better writer than some(2) Even though the liner notes may say otherwise, very few of the songs feature him alone.(3) it doesn't say where he was born(4) This scheme lends itself to the use of coins as scoring tokens; say , a nickel per point perhaps.(5) the assessor will have a say in how the money is spent(6) Viewers who want to have their say or put a question to the studio guests can call in.(7) The Garda press office said the Garda authorities had no say in deciding where the case was to be dealt with.(8) She was just happy to have the last say after another round of arguing with Matt.(9) Can you also explain why Industry has a say in policy development.(10) How will dollarized nations react to a U.S. monetary policy over which they have no say ?(11) Cameron had to say his speech in front of the class and he basically freaked out.(12) You probably don't think so right now but getting to have your say with your Dad will make you feel better in the long run.(13) the voters are entitled to have their say on the treaty(14) That means readers have less two months to have their say on which hotels in the region are the best.(15) Real partnership means all participants benefit and all have a say in developments.(16) Ask an average person in Mumbai their opinion on this issue, and they are likely to say that it is a non-issue.
(1) say something :: कुछ कहें
(2) you say :: तुम कहो
(3) say goodbye :: अलविदा कहो
(4) say hello :: नमस्ते कहो
(5) they say :: वे कहते हैं
(6) that is to say :: यानी
(7) nothing to say :: कहने के लिए कुछ भी नहीं
(8) say no more :: और मत बोलो
(9) say again :: फिर से कहो
1. chance to speak ::
बात करने के लिए मौका
2. influence ::
3. speak ::
4. declare ::
5. claim ::
6. express ::
7. recite ::
8. indicate ::
संकेत मिलता है
9. estimate ::
10. suppose ::
11. allege ::
12. enounce ::
13. tell ::
14. order ::
15. read ::
saar, say, says, unsay, unsays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think they SAY "junk."
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
- Keep reading. What does it SAY?
- No, I don't know if I should.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
All the smart things I SAY,
and you remember the dumb one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Well, it's sad to SAY, but I've seen worse.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
-not to SAY anything about the wound.
-They want a proof of life.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: say
Meaning and definitions of say, translation in Hindi language for say with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of say in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "say"
What say means in Hindi, say meaning
in Hindi, say definition, examples and pronunciation
of say in Hindi language.