उल्टा, उत्क्रम, प्रतिलोमउलटाउलटना, औंधा करना, औंधाना, अधोमुख करना, रद्द करनाहार, पिछला भाग, पीछे का भाग, पराजय
Noun(1) a relation of direct opposition(2) the gears by which the motion of a machine can be reversed(3) an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating(4) the side of a coin or medal that does not bear the principal design(5) (American football(6) turning in the opposite direction
Verb(1) change to the contrary(2) turn inside out or upside down(3) rule against(4) cancel officially(5) reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of
Adjective(1) directed or moving toward the rear(2) of the transmission gear causing backward movement in a motor vehicle(3) reversed (turned backward
(1) Appellate courts generally don't like to reverse trial courts' evidence calls.(2) Later, the media department chairperson also appealed to the Opposition to reverse its boycott decision.(3) A driver crashed into the front of his home yesterday after mistaking first gear for reverse .(4) I ended up travelling on to the next stop and then returning in the reverse direction.(5) She had already checked the reverse of the paper but found it to be blank.(6) We detected no tidal effects on salinity or water level in the impoundment, despite reverse flow at the fishway.(7) As a result of this amazing reverse flow, the lake expands from 2,700 square kilometers in the dry season to no less than 16,000 sq km.(8) The first thing you have to do is carve out steel dies for the obverse and the reverse of the coin.(9) As with the Arnold press, the palms-facing-backward position of the reverse barbell press allows you to comfortably start from the lowest position.(10) The board is hard-mounted and shows the US on one side and Germany on the reverse .(11) He denied that Simms and Sylvester ran to attack them; the reverse was the case.(12) For some odd reason she always turned too little, reversed too far or accelerated before changing the gear back from reverse to drive.(13) The census also noted a reverse in the long-term decline in the Church of Ireland, Presbyterian and Methodist faiths, with sizeable increases witnesses across the board.(14) Despite the reverse , Kiwi Searancke's players earned a consolation bonus point to cling on to their lead in Pool B and remain on course to secure a home quarter-final.(15) Certainly, if you were to buy a 6-series, I recommend you select reverse when leaving friends' houses so they don't see its backside.(16) Records indicate that this subtly rendered but evidently posthumous image bore an inscription on its reverse identifying the subject as Wenceslas of Luxembourg.
(1) in reverse :: उलटे हुए
(2) reverse order :: उल्टे क्रम
(3) reverse side :: दूसरी तरफ
(4) reverse osmosis :: विपरीत परासरण
(5) reverse engineering :: रिवर्स इंजीनियरिंग
(6) reverse gear :: रिवर्स गियर
(7) reverse direction :: विपरीत दिशा
(8) reverse mortgage :: उल्टा गिरवी रखना
(9) reverse psychology :: विपरीत मानसिकता
(10) reverse bias :: विपरीत पूर्वाग्रह
1. backward ::
2. inverse ::
3. rearward ::
4. opposite ::
5. other side ::
6. contrary ::
7. reversal ::
8. reverse gear ::
9. turnaround ::
10. verso ::
11. back ::
13. turn inside out ::
अंदर से बाहर की ओर पलटें
14. swap ::
15. alter ::
16. override ::
17. invert ::
18. turn ::
19. repeal ::
reverse, reversed, reversely, reverses, reversing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm REVERSE engineering
Wolowitz's magic trick.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
where dolphins are allowed to pet people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
He can make everything
go in REVERSE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
I'd say the REVERSE is just as likely.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
his REVERSE osmosis machine
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: reverse
Meaning and definitions of reverse, translation in Hindi language for reverse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reverse in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reverse"
What reverse means in Hindi, reverse meaning in Hindi, reverse definition, examples and pronunciation of reverse in Hindi language.