परिणाम, नतीजा, प्रभाव, प्रतिफल, अंतिम परिणाम, अन्तपरिणाम होना, निकलनाफल, परीक्षाफल
- परिणामपरिणामीपरिणामस्वरूपजिसके परिणामस्वरूपपरिणाम
Noun(1) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(2) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem(3) something that results(4) the semantic role of the noun phrase whose referent exists only by virtue of the activity denoted by the verb in the clause
Verb(1) issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.(2) produce as a result or residue(3) come about or follow as a consequence
(1) In the meantime, the company has over Ôö¼├║203m in the bank as a result of two successful fundraisings during the year.(2) if we can get a result in that game we might qualify(3) What we therefore see in the final concert is the result of hours and hours of preparation.(4) The machine gave some musical bleeps and displayed the result of the game in large, colourful letters.(5) She also had a set of worn down glasses, its lenses cracked as a result of successive collisions with the ground.(6) He is, even more importantly, and as a result of these successes, the creator and propagator of a style.(7) anger may result from an argument(8) Monetary expansion also undermines the pool of funding as a result of the consequent decline in interest rates.(9) Perhaps as a result of the success of the wild turkeys, Shenandoah embarked on a more ambitious project later that year.(10) it was a great result for us(11) The area of contaminated soils and water basins is constantly growing as a result of the production of energy resources.(12) And as a result of those endeavours the product then becomes a market success.(13) However, the country is not self-sufficient in producing grain as a result of the limited arable land.(14) Paying interest as a result of failure to pay off credit card bills makes the price of the charged items a great deal more expensive.(15) Success was the direct result of collaboration between two hospitals to improve and standardize care.(16) the tower collapsed as a result of safety violations
(1) as a result :: नतीजतन
(2) result in :: परिणाम होना
(3) as a result of :: के परिणाम स्वरूप
(4) test result :: परीक्षा परिणाम
(5) result from :: से परिणाम
(6) no result :: कोई परिणाम नही
(7) final result :: अंतिम परिणाम
(8) as a result of this :: इसके परिणामस्वरूप
(9) in result :: परिणाम में
(10) good result :: अच्छा परिणाम
1. consequence ::
2. answer ::
3. grade ::
4. verdict ::
5. final result ::
6. follow from ::
से पीछा करो
7. end in ::
8. ensue ::
9. leave ::
result, resultant, resultants, resulted, resulting, results
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
can lead to a cataclysmic
and unpredictable RESULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
wasn't the RESULT of my genius.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
...which is often the RESULT
of unmet childhood emotional needs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Look on the bright side.
As a RESULT of Penny's forfeit...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
...and then criticizing the RESULT.
And I don't appreciate it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: result
Meaning and definitions of result, translation in Hindi language for result with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of result in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "result"
What result means in Hindi, result meaning in Hindi, result definition, examples and pronunciation of result in Hindi language.