राय, विचार, सम्मति, मान्यता, समझ, तजवीज़, ख़यालमत, अभिमत
Noun(1) a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty(2) a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof(3) a belief or sentiment shared by most people; the voice of the people(4) the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision(5) the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself(6) a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
(1) I hope I never see the day when science is dictated by majority opinion and force of personality.(2) The respondents offered as expert evidence the opinion of Professor Gompers, which is addressed below.(3) I didn't want to be honest with her as to my opinion of the quality of that statement, so I said nothing in reply.(4) You and the lawyer putting you forward must always be mindful that the expert opinion you seek to give fulfills each of these four criteria(5) In his opinion it is vital to improve international travellers' knowledge about the country and the city.(6) that, in my opinion , is dead right(7) Given my lack of knowledge, why would anyone be interested in my opinion ?(8) They are accused of creating a too liberal climate of opinion and thus ├ö├ç├┐helping this to happen├ö├ç├û.(9) I believe an article should be written on this website because in my opinion it matches the views of most people.(10) I had a higher opinion of myself than I deserved(11) Are you able to provide an opinion or counsel's opinion on the merits?(12) that, in my opinion , is right(13) Whose expert opinion did they seek for advice on this matter?(14) What, in your opinion , is the significance of the fact that many modern appliances are designed to be used with one hand?(15) The parents went for a second opinion to the professor who wrote this article.(16) seeking a second opinion from a specialist
(1) in my opinion :: मेरी राय में
(2) your opinion :: आपकी राय
(3) in your opinion :: आपकी राय में
(4) public opinion :: जनता की राय
(5) opinion poll :: जनमत सर्वेक्षण
(6) in my humble opinion :: मेरी विनम्र राय में
(7) personal opinion :: निजी राय
(8) opinion polls :: जनमत सर्वेक्षणों
(9) legal opinion :: विधि राय
1. belief ::
2. ruling ::
3. popular opinion ::
4. view ::
5. judgment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we respect your OPINION,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
- I think you're just brilliant.
- Well, that is the prevailing OPINION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Calm down, the public OPINION is on
our side and that's not going to change.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
No, that's not an OPINION. It's a fact.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
every OPINION you've ever had?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: opinion
Meaning and definitions of opinion, translation in Hindi language for opinion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of opinion in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "opinion"
What opinion means in Hindi, opinion meaning
in Hindi, opinion definition, examples and pronunciation
of opinion in Hindi language.