संगीत, संगीतमयसंगीतिक, संगीत-संबंधीम्यूज़िकल
Noun(1) a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
Adjective(1) characterized by or capable of producing music(2) talented in or devoted to music(3) characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music(4) containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
(1) He laughed and it sounded so musical I couldn't help but smile.(2) Heck, there are times when I have cringed at the musical tastes of musicians I admire.(3) She can no longer play the piano to provide musical accompaniment to the choirs.(4) When she spoke, her voice, usually so musical and beautiful, sounded as if she had a cold.(5) I think there are certain items in a piano competition that are not matters of musical opinion or taste.(6) Her voice was musical , like the sound of a silver bell, warm and welcoming.(7) A wonderfully eerie musical score accompanies the two youngsters as they pound miles of wet roads for hours on end, experiencing nothing but uncertainty at every turn.(8) The selections run the gamut from folk song through musical theatre to grand opera.(9) The Indian musical accompaniment is so lively and catchy, you wonder if the whole story will shortly be made into a Bollywood spectacular.(10) All of these involved musical accompaniment, with fiddles, harmonicas, and later accordions.(11) Broaden your children's musical tastes by exposing them to different kinds of music through recordings and live concerts.(12) The way I find music is that I have a few friends whose musical tastes I trust.(13) It becomes frustratingly obvious as the record plays, however, that the musical accompaniment is designed to be just that.(14) Groups must provide their own live musical accompaniment of not more than 4 musicians.(15) The system finds people with musical tastes similar to yours, and starts playing music from their collection.(16) And I suppose he deserves it, even if his musical style is a taste I am still trying to acquire.
(1) musical instrument :: संगीत के उपकरण
(2) musical instruments :: संगीत वाद्ययंत्र
(3) musical note :: संगीत पत्र
(4) musical chairs :: संगीत कुर्सियां
(5) musical band :: संगीत बैंड
(6) musical performance :: संगीत प्रदर्शन
(7) musical composition :: संगीत रचना
(8) musical comedy :: संगीतमय कॉमेडी
(9) musical talent :: संगीत प्रतिभा
1. tuneful ::
2. melodic ::
3. melodious ::
4. harmonious ::
5. sweet-sounding ::
6. sweet ::
7. mellifluous ::
शहद उत्पन्न करनेवाला
8. euphonious ::
10. musical comedy ::
musical, musicales, musicality, musically, musicals, unmusical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, and write
an astronaut MUSICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
- What are you doing?
- I'm checking for MUSICAL instruments.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
A little MUSICAL foreplay. Terrific.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
In a world where a piano is a weapon,
not a MUSICAL instrument...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
(quiet, dramatic MUSICAL score
playing in movie)
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: musical
Meaning and definitions of musical, translation in Hindi language for musical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of musical in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "musical"
What musical means in Hindi, musical meaning in Hindi, musical definition, examples and pronunciation of musical in Hindi language.