मॉडलआदर्श, नमूना, प्रतिमान, प्रतिरूप, माडेल, तंत्र, प्रतिमाढालना, बनाना, बना देना, बना लेना, गढ़ना, नमूना बनाना, नमूने के अनुसार बनानापरखनेवाला, जाँचनेवाला
- आदर्शमॉडलिंग कीनमूना बनानेवालामोडलिंगमोडलिंग
Noun(1) a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process(2) a type of product(3) a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor(4) representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale(5) something to be imitated(6) someone worthy of imitation(7) a representative form or pattern(8) a woman who wears clothes to display fashions(9) the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale
Verb(1) plan or create according to a model or models(2) form in clay, wax, etc(3) assume a posture as for artistic purposes(4) display (clothes(5) create a representation or model of(6) construct a model of
Adjective(1) worthy of imitation
(1) he used her as a model for the statue(2) What concerns me most is that they appear to have gotten homeless people to model these outfits.(3) model farm(4) The model 's poses, at first glance sexually provocative, are actually those used by wolves.(5) Compared to the standard version, the SX model as subject here, has two side sliding doors.(6) The hospice model of care is now espoused as a model of excellence and has led to a worldwide hospice movement aspiring to deliver high quality care to dying patients.(7) The hypocrite is a good example for other people, a model of probity and decorum, at least until the truth comes out.(8) He has followed the same model with his current operation.(9) he was a model husband and father(10) He also wants the Government to follow the Spanish model of organ donation.(11) scale model(12) At first, they followed the Japanese model : outsource within the domestic economy.(13) a computer program that can model the behaviour of smoke(14) The list was eventually whittled down to just five names and from that came the choice of a model for the character.(15) Her book is an excellent study of the early modern professions and a model of insightful historical research.(16) You could also create a mathematical model of a dimpled die and compute the odds.
(1) role model :: प्रेरणास्रोत
(2) fashion model :: फैशन मॉडल
(3) business model :: व्यापार मॉडल
(4) model building :: प्रतिरूप निर्माण
(5) model number :: मॉडल संख्या
(6) scale model :: पैमाना मॉडल
(7) new model :: नया नमूना
(8) data model :: डेटा मॉडल
(9) male model :: पुरुष मॉडल
(10) model making :: नमूना बनाना
1. replica ::
2. prototypical ::
3. ideal ::
4. exemplary ::
5. replica ::
6. prototype ::
7. ideal ::
8. fashion model ::
9. subject ::
10. version ::
11. example ::
12. poser ::
13. simulation ::
15. manakin ::
16. framework ::
17. exemplar ::
18. role model ::
19. simulate ::
20. mold ::
21. pattern ::
22. posture ::
model, modeled, modeler, modelers, modeling, modelings, modelling, modellings, models
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We now have the address
of the Top Model house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
All right, so shh. Tyra Banks is about to
kick someone off America's Next Top Model.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
of the Universe"
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
...on a vintage Casio MODEL 1175
calculator watch I received...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
And with all these new skills,
you'd be able to fix any MODEL train.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: model
Meaning and definitions of model, translation in Hindi language for model with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of model in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "model"
What model means in Hindi, model meaning in Hindi, model definition, examples and pronunciation of model in Hindi language.