स्मार्टचतुर, फुरतीला, तीव्रबुद्धि, कड़ा, कठोर, हाज़िरजवाब, बना-ठनाअति झक्की, अति पीड़ा, उदासी, अफ़सोसकड़ी पीड़ा देना, कड़ी पीड़ा अनुभव करना
Noun(1) a kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
Verb(1) be the source of pain
Adjective(1) showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness(2) elegant and stylish(3) characterized by quickness and ease in learning(4) improperly forward or bold(5) painfully severe(6) quick and brisk(7) capable of independent and apparently intelligent action
(1) I'm old-fashioned about ├ö├ç├┐going to the bank├ö├ç├û, clinging to the feeling that it's a posh outing, needing smart clothes.(2) Nice, rich Jewish boy, smart house, no need for the bright, questioning girl to consider a career.(3) We galloped out of Vals at a smart pace and made the 124 Km quite easily in the prescribed 2 1/2 hours.(4) In smart suit, immaculate blue shirt and plainish tie, Kinski attempts to demystify the complexities of the post-privatisation utility businesses.(5) So, slowly but surely, the Metrobus blue-and-yellow is dying out, and that horrible green Arriva thing will be replaced by a smart red.(6) When built at the turn of the last century this was in a smart district of the city, but decay has set in.(7) I guess I have to wear smart clothes, either way.(8) It was July 1959 when David's smart , green Daimler bus was crossing through traffic lights at Heaton Park's Grand Lodge.(9) Near the Serpentine, he became aware of a smart green and yellow phaeton stopped ahead of him.(10) There came to the door, very late one evening a very shy, middle-aged man, very neat, smart suit, shirt and tie - he had just been thrown out of the family home where enough had been enough.(11) On top of that, he was grace with a very smart , intelligent, warm, caring, friendly brain.(12) The family moved to their present home in a smart district on the edge of the town about two-and-a-half years ago.(13) The style of the gate should match the house: a wicket gate would look out of place in a smart city setting, whereas antique wrought iron might lead to expectations that a cottage garden fails to meet.(14) She knew her friend and knew she was good at making men angry with her bitter tone and smart remarks.(15) He's really, really smart - intellectually curious, thoughtful, creative, you name it.(16) They equate winning with intellect, rich with smart .
(1) very smart :: बहुत अकलमंद
(2) smart card :: स्मार्ट कार्ड
(3) be smart :: होशियार बनो
(4) smart casual :: स्मार्ट कैजुअल
(5) smart grid :: स्मार्ट ग्रिड
(6) smart clothes :: फैशनेबल कपड़े
(7) smart alec :: ओवर स्मार्ट
(8) smart person :: समझदार आदमी
(9) smart woman :: चतुर नारी
1. clever ::
2. well-dressed ::
अच्छी तरह से तैयार
3. fashionable ::
4. brisk ::
5. sharp ::
6. bright ::
7. fresh ::
8. voguish ::
10. sting ::
11. feel annoyed ::
नाराज़गी अनुभव होना
12. ache ::
1. sloppy ::
2. unkempt ::
smart, smarted, smarten, smartened, smartening, smartens, smarter, smartest, smarties, smarting, smartly, smartness, smarts, smarty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I like her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
Sometimes I worry
you're too SMART for your own good.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Well, you know, we're both pretty SMART.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Okay, SMART guy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
That's more important
than being SMART.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: smart
Meaning and definitions of smart, translation in Hindi
language for smart with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smart in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'smart'
What smart means in Hindi, smart meaning
in Hindi, smart
definition, examples and pronunciation
of smart in Hindi language.