भाग्यशाली, भाग्यवान, शुभ, मंगलप्रद, सुलक्षण, सुकृत, नक्षत्रीयभाग्यवान्
Adjective(1) occurring by chance(2) having or bringing good fortune(3) presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
(1) See, it's times like these when I realise how lucky I am.(2) Many anglers are lucky to catch one or two fish per season.(3) But a lot of people here, you know, they feel pretty lucky just to get that.(4) But talking to Tomas, I realise how incredibly lucky I am.(5) But he thinks himself lucky in a way.(6) The mistake is quickly discovered, but the soldier counts himself incredibly lucky .(7) She felt so lucky to be the one able to have this son.(8) A lucky few have mosquito nets and under each of them huddle several athletes.(9) If I'm lucky enough to survive I will probably be wheelchair-bound by then.(10) I never was lucky in love and I thought that you were the one.(11) Bands should think themselves lucky to achieve such heights just once in their careers.(12) We are lucky to live in a democracy and should not waste this opportunity.(13) Such sights make us guys realise how lucky we are after all.(14) And I was extremely lucky to escape without any injuries.(15) If you've never heard that song, count yourself incredibly lucky .(16) I don't know how I got so lucky to get a girlfriend like you.
(1) you are lucky :: तुम किस्मत वाले हो
(2) lucky charm :: लकी वस्तु या टोटका
(3) lucky man :: भाग्यशाली आदमी
(4) very lucky :: बहुत भाग्यशाली
(5) lucky girl :: भाग्यशाली लड़की
(6) be lucky :: भाग्यशाली हो
(7) lucky guy :: भाग्यशाली आदमी
(8) happy-go-lucky :: अल्हड़
(9) get lucky :: भाग्यशाली हो
(10) lucky day :: भाग्यशाली दिन
1. fortunate ::
2. providential ::
3. golden ::
1. hapless ::
2. unfortunate ::
3. unhappy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and if you get LUCKY,
I'll sleep on the moon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Lucky for you it's tomorrow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Lucky for you,
I'm more interested in him.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
I'm so LUCKY to have you in my life."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
So you just got LUCKY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: lucky
Meaning and definitions of lucky, translation in Hindi language for lucky with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lucky in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lucky"
What lucky means in Hindi, lucky meaning in Hindi, lucky definition, examples and pronunciation of lucky in Hindi language.