हंसी, मुसकुराहटहंसना, बिहंसना, हंसी उड़ाना
- हसनाहास्यास्पदहँसेहस रहाहंसते हुए
Noun(1) the sound of laughing(2) a facial expression characteristic of a person laughing(3) a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
Verb(1) produce laughter
(1) Time to actually talk to patients, make a fuss of the kids and have a laugh .(2) that's a laugh, the idea of you cooking a meal!(3) Kate's the funny, bubbly one in the group, so wherever they go they always have a laugh .(4) She gave a nervous little laugh , unable to hold his gaze any longer.(5) He had the same lopsided grin he sported to make people laugh at his antics.(6) If he was a bumbling character in a tv comedy he'd be a good laugh .(7) they had a good laugh over the row(8) it's not a matter to laugh about(9) they're good for a laugh(10) It was good to talk about it, have a laugh and clear the air.(11) Fun, light spirited and cute, you like to have a laugh , but never take a lot of things seriously.(12) we had a laugh about it afterwards(13) I have not heard an audience laugh so hard and so long in a movie theater in a long time.(14) Trying to make the audience laugh is perhaps not much more difficult than trying to explain why it laughs.(15) He looked back at his friend over his shoulder and laughed a short, hearty laugh .(16) I gave a mirthless laugh at her joke and continued my search.
(1) to laugh :: हंसना
(2) laugh at :: किसी पर हंसना
(3) laugh out :: अट्टहास्य
(4) laugh off :: हँसी में उड़ाना
(5) have a laugh :: हंस लो
(6) evil laugh :: राक्षसी हँसी
(7) laugh loudly :: ज़ोर से हंसे
(8) make laugh :: हँसना
(9) belly laugh :: पेट हंसी
1. chuckle ::
2. joker ::
3. joke ::
4. laughter ::
5. chuckle ::
6. ridicule ::
7. express joy ::
laugh, laughable, laughed, laughing, laughs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Something about me
just makes them LAUGH and LAUGH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
A story that's supposed
to make you LAUGH ideally.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
You can LAUGH
at that one later, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Yeah, no, sure, you LAUGH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
Don't make me LAUGH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: laugh
Meaning and definitions of laugh, translation in Hindi language for laugh with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of laugh in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "laugh"
What laugh means in Hindi, laugh meaning
in Hindi, laugh definition, examples and pronunciation
of laugh in Hindi language.