नरक, यमलोक, दोज़ख, दुर्दशाअधोलोक
- नरकहेल्लरशरारती बच्चाHellionsनारकीय
Noun(1) any place of pain and turmoil(2) a cause of difficulty and suffering(3) (Christianity(4) (religion(5) noisy and unrestrained mischief
(1) who the hell are you?(2) I checked the ticket in the machine and the parking was free of charge - hell , what a bonus.(3) We must always remember that the purifying fires of heaven are hotter than the fires of hell .(4) Jail is in many ways worse anyway, with life inside being a living hell .(5) In that explanation, the hell realm was in the depths of the earth.(6) he made her life hell(7) I've been through hell(8) I like games and I know they can be addictive but, hell , killing over one is just plain stupid.(9) We will not come out with a firm argument this week - hell , we might not even print this issue.(10) It truly has been the closest thing to a living hell that I've ever experienced.(11) Oh hell , have I been elected the head of this little project or something?(12) Before long, an unspeakable hell of gunfire, death and destruction surround you.(13) As a matter of fact, nobody else in the whole Australian squad could but, hell , with Warne you just never know.(14) After the death, staff at the home became intolerably cruel to her and made her life a living hell .(15) All those whose names are not written in the book of life will be thrown into hell , the lake of fire, and the sentence will be eternal.(16) Don't give it a second thought; hell , most other magazine editors don't.
(1) go to hell :: भाड़ में जाओ
(2) like hell :: नरक की तरह
(3) hell on earth :: धरती पर नर्क
(4) in the hell :: नरक में
(5) raise hell :: चीख पुकार मचाना
(6) living hell :: नारकीय जीवन
(7) of hell :: नर्क का
(8) to the hell :: भाड़ को
(9) all hell broke loose :: कहर टूट पड़ा
1. the netherworld ::
2. a misery ::
3. nether region ::
4. blaze ::
5. netherworld ::
6. inferno ::
7. sin ::
1. bliss ::
2. heaven ::
3. paradise ::
4. sky ::
hell, heller, hellion, hellions, hellish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Where the HELL
have you been?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
I'm sure if you speak to the High Sparrow,
he'll release the poor boy.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Give that to your saddler.
He'll provide the rest.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
He'll take you back to Castle Black.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
He'll be okay.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: hell
Meaning and definitions of hell, translation in Hindi language for hell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hell in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hell"
What hell means in Hindi, hell meaning in Hindi, hell definition, examples and pronunciation of hell in Hindi language.