मित्रतापूर्ण, दयालुमित्रवत, स्नेहशील, कृपालु
Noun(1) troops belonging to or allied with your own military forces
Adjective(1) characteristic of or befitting a friend(2) inclined to help or support; not antagonistic or hostile(3) easy to understand or use(4) of or belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
(1) This is a friendly but very competitive event where members compete with each other in Clay Shooting, Horseshoe Throwing, Pool and Darts.(2) He liked it and was really friendly to everyone.(3) This is a competition that creates friendly rivalry among the participants and the judging is anticipated with great enthusiasm.(4) Sam has chosen people that he is friendly with and that he can talk to.(5) Mr Norton said: ├ö├ç├┐We are expecting friendly rivalry but we are not serving alcohol so it is very much a family day.├ö├ç├û(6) Despite all the efforts to make the internet more friendly to law enforcement, it remains something of a masked ball.(7) The senior team would play friendly matches against Tanzania from May 26 to 28 and would take on Kenya from July 1 to 4.(8) ├ö├ç├┐It was difficult but enjoyable, and everyone was friendly to me,├ö├ç├û said Negar, who is now studying dentistry in London.(9) The price on their menu is, of course, not friendly to local customers.(10) Fu said most villagers were very friendly to outsiders.(11) The Shanghai team still pays a visit to Hong Kong every year to play several friendly matches against local teams there.(12) I was friendly with Robson for almost forty years and never doubted that he was a learned and gifted if not very productive critic.(13) Although I deal with people at all levels, I maintain a level head and a certain level of decorum even when I am very friendly with colleagues.(14) Remember, he was considered more friendly to conservatives than liberals.(15) He was friendly with noncritical writers, but he always seemed to be feuding with somebody in the press.(16) But then again, he had watched her in the classes they shared since the beginning of school and knew that she was easygoing and very friendly to everyone she met.
(1) friendly fire :: गलती से होने वाला सैन्य आक्रमण
(2) very friendly :: बहुत स्नेही
(3) user-friendly :: यूजर फ्रेंडली
(4) be friendly :: अनुकूल होना
(5) in a friendly way :: एक दोस्ताना तरीके मे
(6) eco-friendly :: पर्यावरण के अनुकूल
(7) friendly match :: दोस्ताना मैच
1. affable ::
2. amicable ::
3. favorable ::
4. compatible ::
1. antagonistic ::
2. hostile ::
3. unfriendly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What a FRIENDLY girl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
I think it’s time I had
a FRIENDLY chat with Alison Parker.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Interesting. A FRIENDLY sentiment
in this country...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
I've extended a FRIENDLY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: friendly
Meaning and definitions of friendly, translation in Hindi language for friendly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of friendly in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "friendly"
What friendly means in Hindi, friendly meaning in Hindi, friendly definition, examples and pronunciation of friendly in Hindi language.