निकास, निःशेष करनासमाप्त कर देना, थका देना, चुका डालना, विस्तृत व्याख्य करनाएग्ज़्हौस्ट
Noun(1) gases ejected from an engine as waste products(2) system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged
Verb(1) wear out completely(2) use up (resources or materials(3) deplete(4) use up the whole supply of(5) eliminate (a substance
(1) Seconds later, the squad and two larger rigs were gone in a flurry of sirens, growling engines and diesel exhaust .(2) But these discussions hardly exhaust the subject, however much they might have exhausted my readers.(3) Neither book gives the full story on Celebration, but between them they pretty much exhaust a subject that is fairly easily exhausted.(4) The generator's owner, a frail old Korean man, was warming his hands in the buzzing machine's exhaust .(5) They are designed to be triggered from a tube-like, disposable launcher and to follow the heat of a jet engine's exhaust to its source.(6) Temperatures were more than 50C - the combination of engine exhaust , direct sunlight and radiated heat from the tarmac.(7) buses spewing out black clouds of exhaust(8) an exhaust pipe(9) A number of cooling fans mounted at one end of the cooler would draw air into the chamber through filters, blow it over the surface of the product and exhaust the air at the exit end.(10) The noise of the engines was deafening as they belched thick black clouds of diesel exhaust .(11) The researchers released a tracer gas into the engine exhaust and measured concentrations of that gas inside the buses.(12) The bigger lungs on the intake side and the freer-flowing exhaust help the engine rev even faster.(13) The fan is configured to exhaust air from the top, which in theory, should work pretty well.(14) Used against helicopters and low flying fixed-wing jets, it homes in on the heat given off by the target aircraft's engine exhaust .(15) But the red and blue funnels are practical: the blue ducts take in fresh air, and the red ones exhaust used air.(16) With the holes in the floor more or less closed up all the cold draft is replaced by warm engine air and exhaust .
(1) exhaust pipe :: निकास पाइप
(2) exhaust fan :: निकास पंखा
(3) exhaust fumes :: इंजन से निकलने वाले गैस
(4) exhaust system :: निकास तंत्र
(5) exhaust valve :: निकास वाल्व
(6) exhaust manifold :: कई गुना थका देना
(7) exhaust gas :: निकास गैस
(8) exhaust gases :: गैसों की निकासी
(9) car exhaust :: कार एक्ज़ॉहस्ट
(10) exhaust hood :: निकास हुड
1. exhaust system ::
2. exhaust fumes ::
इंजन से निकलने वाले गैस
3. tire out ::
4. use up ::
5. treat thoroughly ::
अच्छी तरह से इलाज
6. expel ::
7. eat up ::
8. sap ::
पौधों का रस
9. tucker out ::
1. renew ::
2. replace ::
exhaust, exhausted, exhaustible, exhausting, exhausts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He had to get a torpedo
into an EXHAUST port
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: exhaust
Meaning and definitions of exhaust, translation in Hindi language for exhaust with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exhaust in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exhaust"
What exhaust means in Hindi, exhaust meaning in Hindi, exhaust definition, examples and pronunciation of exhaust in Hindi language.