परिचर, सेवक, परिचारक, नौकर, चाकरसहायक, साथीअनुचर, भृत्य, मुलाज़िम
Noun(1) someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another(2) a person who is present and participates in a meeting(3) an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
Adjective(1) being present (at a meeting or event, etc.(2) occurring with or following as a consequence
(1) For the past five years I have been a regular attendant at the Algico Primary Schools Sports and the lack of parental support has always struck me.(2) The Prince would produce a rapid succession of sizzling chops, steaks and sausages not only for the guests but also for the attendant staff.(3) If by ├ö├ç├┐urban├ö├ç├û we mean the tendency to form society, founding cities with all their attendant rules, then the Harappan people succeeded admirably.(4) Being an attendant lord must be the height of our ambition.(5) I must confess that anything resembling objectivity was corrupted by the rather disturbed presence of my attendant companions.(6) What is sad is that neither of them can attribute late diagnosis and the attendant complications to social deprivation, poor access to medical care, or any of the factors identified by Fraser et al.(7) We stepped aside only for a large flock of freshly-shorn sheep that seemed, without attendant farmer or dog, on autopilot back to their field.(8) The worry caused by the affair and the attendant concern over people's money leaves a bad taste, even if the entire saga was a misunderstanding and everyone gets their money back.(9) These creatures are touted as wonderful companions without the attendant problems caused by real pets and/or other human beings.(10) Government policy states that increases in water charges should result in an attendant reduction in commercial rates, yet, both continue to rise.(11) She was also an avid bingo player and a regular attendant at the Adoration Hour in Ballon Church.(12) The muscle biopsy can be accomplished as an outpatient procedure and carries the attendant risks of pain, bleeding, infection, and sensory loss.(13) Godric had been his personal attendant since his sixteenth year and the man had been just as preoccupied about the state of Briar's appearance then as he was now.(14) He was, on the face of it, no more than an accessory to the theatrically gifted and great, an attendant lord but never Hamlet.(15) The last essay, by Blair Ruble, deals with the problems attendant on the creation of new civic or national symbols.(16) Same ward at night and a toddler without an attendant parent screamed for a full hour while three members of staff chatted and laughed around the desk, until two parents got up and complained.
(1) flight attendant :: फ़्लाइट अटेंडेंट
(2) parking attendant :: पार्किंग परिचर
(3) cabin attendant :: कैबिन सहायक
(4) room attendant :: कमरे का परिचर
(5) pool attendant :: पूल परिचर
(6) attendant woman :: परिचर औरत
(7) hospital attendant :: अस्पताल परिचर
(8) bathing attendant :: स्नान परिचर
1. accompanying ::
2. sequent ::
3. steward ::
4. attendee ::
5. concomitant ::
6. tender ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's kind of like my uncle.
A flight ATTENDANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
with all its ATTENDANT lands and incomes
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Get an ATTENDANT over to the lot.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
An ATTENDANT to a knight.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
he demands Harrenhal
and all its ATTENDANT lands.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: attendant
Meaning and definitions of attendant, translation in Hindi language for attendant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attendant in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "attendant"
What attendant means in Hindi, attendant meaning in Hindi, attendant definition, examples and pronunciation of attendant in Hindi language.