- कीड़ाwormedwormingकीड़ेकीड़ों से भरा हुआ
Noun(1) any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes; also many insect larvae(2) a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect(3) a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network(4) screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
Verb(1) to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling
(1) But I had to desex mine, worm him, and I pay for his vet bills.(2) George tried to worm his way into his girlfriend's life(3) Unlike a virus, a worm generally does not alter or destroy data on a computer.(4) With both kids seated, getting at the bin to retrieve a sweater or pack some groceries is a pain - you have to stretch down the mesh side and worm your way in.(5) I did manage to worm a few details out of him(6) The Slow- worm is probably the most commonly encountered British reptile.(7) ├ö├ç├┐You despicable little worm ,├ö├ç├û he snarled as he stomped into the house one day.(8) In distillation, the still is heated to just below the boiling point of water and the alcohol and other compounds vaporise and pass over the neck of the still into either a condenser or a worm - a large copper coil immersed in cold running water where the vapour is condensed into a liquid.(9) Through sheer luck she managed to worm a hand into the space between her wrist and her own bloodstained neck.(10) A lot of the data processing media or software that was in use just a few years ago is now so out of date that it is not easy to find equipment or programmes to worm their secrets out of them.(11) the educated dealers may later worm their way into stockbroking(12) From each of the thinned strands take sufficient outside yarns to worm the rope and cut off the rest.(13) Once the trout season opens you may fish for them with fly, worm , minnow or artificial lure.(14) I think he is worm food as he died of lung cancer at the age of 71.(15) In a preferred embodiment, a worm/worm gear assembly comprises a metal worm and a worm gear fabricated from a resilient material.(16) Unlike the usual ship worm for this region, which bores only in the breeding season then swims away, the blacktip bores continuously throughout the year and remains in the same spot until the timbers completely disintegrate.
(1) worm gear :: सर्पिल गरारी
(2) worm out :: कीड़ा बाहर
(3) worm wheel :: कीड़ा पहिया
(4) glow-worm :: जुगनू
(5) worm-eaten :: कीड़ा खाए हुए
(6) case-worm :: केस-कीड़ा
(7) army worm :: सेना कीड़ा
1. insect ::
2. louse ::
3. wrestle ::
4. twist ::
5. writhe ::
6. wriggle ::
7. squirm ::
worm, wormed, worming, worms, wormy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"is Grey Worm.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Did you really suppose
that a WORM like you
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
They will listen to Grey Worm.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Not even Grey Worm.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
When Daenerys takes her throne...
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: worm
Meaning and definitions of worm, translation in Hindi language for worm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of worm in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "worm"
What worm means in Hindi, worm meaning in Hindi, worm definition, examples and pronunciation of worm in Hindi language.