बदला, प्रतिशोध, प्रतिकारबदला लेना, प्रतिशोध करना, वैर करनावैरशोधन
Noun(1) action taken in return for an injury or offense
Verb(1) take revenge for a perceived wrong
(1) Detectives will investigate whether the killing was in revenge for an assault allegedly carried out by Mr Curran on a young teenage girl on the northside.(2) Will no one revenge us of the injuries we have sustained from these turbulent priests?(3) As they are about to take their leave, Don Quijote offers thanks to the innkeeper and offers to revenge any wrongs ever done to him.(4) She eventually comes to the decision that her children should be killed in order to revenge Jason for what he did to her.(5) But you know what you do: just remember that living well is the best revenge .(6) Doune leapt at him down the stairs his great sword high above his head and was ready to chop the mage in two in revenge for nearly killing Eltriuqs.(7) His quest for justice begins in his ├ö├ç├┐O eyes, no eyes├ö├ç├û soliloquy where he begs heaven to revenge his son's death.(8) He acted to revenge the mother of his child and their son.(9) Of course tomorrow I would revenge her innocently.(10) The Bombers took revenge in the rematch, 24-17, and went on to win the national title.(11) Ryan held his brother for many moments before standing up to revenge his death.(12) Bucks were outplayed by Silver Stars who took revenge for a previous defeat.(13) They will be hell-bent on revenge after losing to Bradford on the final day of last season at Northcliffe.(14) His primary motivation is to revenge the deaths of his fallen comrades.(15) Steven McDonnell was insistent that there is no thoughts of a revenge mission next week.(16) Smith ached for revenge after a heartbreaking defeat his junior year.
(1) take revenge :: बदला ले
(2) get revenge :: बदला लो
(3) seek revenge :: बदला लेने का प्रयास करना
(4) to take revenge :: प्रतिशोध लेने के लिए
(5) seeking revenge :: बदला लेने के उद्देश्य
(6) in revenge :: बदला लेते हुए
1. vengeance ::
4. avenge ::
revenge, revenged, revengeful, revenges, revenging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You don't need to seek REVENGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
She wants REVENGE so badly
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
I... maybe it shouldn't be
all about REVENGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
You need to live to take REVENGE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
and sworn to take REVENGE against you.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: revenge
Meaning and definitions of revenge, translation in Hindi language for revenge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of revenge in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "revenge"
What revenge means in Hindi, revenge meaning in Hindi, revenge definition, examples and pronunciation of revenge in Hindi language.