विकिरण, प्रसारण, विकिर्णकिरण पात, प्रकाश, प्रभा, ज्योति
Noun(1) energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles(2) the act of spreading outward from a central source(3) syndrome resulting from exposure to ionizing radiation (e.g., exposure to radioactive chemicals or to nuclear explosions(4) the spontaneous emission of a stream of particles or electromagnetic rays in nuclear decay(5) the spread of a group of organisms into new habitats(6) a radial arrangement of nerve fibers connecting different parts of the brain(7) (medicine, especially cancer
(1) Because it uses sound waves instead of radiation , ultrasound is safer than X-rays.(2) evolution is a process of radiation not progression(3) solar radiation(4) Each of these pulses is a major evolutionary radiation of the Theropsid lineage.(5) the radiation dose(6) It is these materials that emit gamma rays, high energy radiation that can pass right through your skin.(7) During the Oligocene, the South American rodents began their great evolutionary radiation .(8) When taken up by obstacles, beta particles produce a more penetrative secondary radiation known as bremsstrahlung.(9) The board does say that there is still a need for further research into other concerns over the safety of microwave radiation .(10) background radiation(11) Radioactivity is the process of emission of radiation as a radioactive material changes form, often to a different element.(12) energy transfer by radiation(13) Huygens stated that an expanding sphere of light behaves as if each point on the wave front were a new source of radiation of the same frequency and phase.(14) We now know that invisible forces do control some things: gravity, radiation , electricity.(15) This famous site in British Columbia has yielded much fundamental information on the early radiation of the major animal groups.(16) The radiation of modern felines began with the divergence of the Panthera lineage.
(1) solar radiation :: सौर विकिरण
(2) ionizing radiation :: आयनीकरण विकिरण
(3) radiation therapy :: विकिरण उपचार
(4) radiation pattern :: विकिरण स्वरुप
(5) nuclear radiation :: परमाणु विकिरण
(6) thermal radiation :: ऊष्मीय विकिरण
(7) background radiation :: पृष्ठभूमि विकिरण
(8) radiation sickness :: विकिरण बीमारी
(9) radiation treatment :: विकिरण उपचार
1. radiotherapy ::
2. radiation sickness ::
3. radioactivity ::
irradiation, radiation, radiations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, I'm in a RADIATION suit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
...on the theory
of RADIATION and quanta.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
- What? What happened?
- Radiation burns.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
If you guys prove the existence
of Unruh RADIATION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
The upshot is that I have
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: radiation
Meaning and definitions of radiation, translation in Hindi language for radiation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of radiation in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "radiation"
What radiation means in Hindi, radiation meaning in Hindi, radiation definition, examples and pronunciation of radiation in Hindi language.