मार्शलसजाना, सँवारना, ठीक करना, सुव्यवस्थित करनाक्रमबद्ध करना, मार्शल, विन्यास करना
- मार्शलmarshaledmarshalingप्राथमिकता निर्धारणमार्शलों
Noun(1) a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law(2) (in some countries
Verb(1) place in proper rank(2) arrange in logical order(3) make ready for action or use(4) lead ceremoniously, as in a procession
(1) Working on an emergency action plan with a fire department or fire marshal helps to build rapport in the event of an emergency.(2) "You have got to have someone in there to marshal the troops.(3) The time frame to switch out these many local jobs and marshal the outbound train was tight and required precision work in a small yard.(4) The fire marshal 's office and county police responded and examined the package, then called the Virginia State Police.(5) An official marshal in an orange vest was in place to initiate the spontaneous applause every time a wheelchair athlete sailed past.(6) Now he is coming back to town to settle things with the marshal who had apprehended him.(7) All, however, reserve special praise for the South Shore fire marshal , whom they say has been an enormous help in planning the space.(8) You can call a fire marshal to inspect the house.(9) He was a marshal there from 1652 to 1661, and Deputy Magistrate from 1661 to 1664.(10) The authority for fire regulations for each state is governed either by the fire marshal or the state department of health.(11) A local fire department or state fire marshal 's office can provide guidance on the minimum legal requirements.(12) Last year she helped to organise a national marshal training campaign, designed to make rallying safer, for the drivers and spectators.(13) Officials from the fire marshal 's office were gathering information at the site for most of the week, but would not release the cause of the fire.(14) Every pilot should be trained as a federal marshal .(15) The Dutchman, making his debut for the Perth club, did his best to marshal a back line denuded of two players thanks to the folly of red cards in a pre - season friendly.(16) And the grand marshal , the base's 366th Fighter Wing commander, got out at the reviewing stand.
(1) air marshal :: एयर मार्शल
2. assemble ::
4. collect ::
5. muster ::
6. call together ::
7. draw up ::
9. align ::
10. array ::
11. organize ::
12. group ::
13. arrange ::
14. deploy ::
15. position ::
16. order ::
17. dispose ::
18. mobilize ::
19. rally ::
Different Formsmarshal, marshaled, marshaling, marshalling, marshals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Because I'm a liar, liar?
- That's for the fire MARSHAL to determine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: marshal
Meaning and definitions of marshal, translation in Hindi language for marshal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of marshal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "marshal"
What marshal means in Hindi, marshal meaning in Hindi, marshal definition, examples and pronunciation of marshal in Hindi language.