अलबम, चित्राधारसंग्राहिक, चित्रावली, चित्रपंजी
Noun(1) one or more recordings issued together; originally released on 12-inch phonograph records (usually with attractive record covers(2) a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes; for organizing photographs or stamp collections etc
(1) The only regret is that this fertile collaboration was not extended to a full album .(2) she has released a solo album(3) wedding album(4) photograph album(5) One minute I was recording my album not having a clue how well it'd do and the next it was on!(6) Was it the case, or is it something you were conscious of when recording the album ?(7) One look at the suspect's family album ought to have wrapped up the case in seconds.(8) We also got a phone call from the photographer last night, our wedding album is ready!(9) More cheaply, you can get a photo of your choice put on the cover of a photo album or address book.(10) Once we have digital copies of the other pictures I'll add the best of those to the album too.(11) You could look through a photo album or a diary of your child's birth, for example.(12) his debut album was very much influenced by the jazz sound(13) We actually have a second album that we recorded that is just sitting on the shelf.(14) pop album(15) At some point, the album left the ownership of the Churchill family and was found in a skip.(16) Chesney has now recorded a new album , from which the second single is due out in a few months.
(1) photo album :: फोटो एलबम
(2) stamp album :: स्टाम्प एलबम
(3) picture album :: चित्र एल्बम
(4) painting album :: चित्रकला एल्बम
(5) photograph album :: फोटोग्राफ एल्बम
1. scrapbook ::
2. record ::
3. record album ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: album
Meaning and definitions of album, translation in Hindi language for album with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of album in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "album"
What album means in Hindi, album meaning in Hindi, album definition, examples and pronunciation of album in Hindi language.