कुल, सकल, समस्त, पूर्णयोग, कुल जोड़इकट्ठा, सामूहिक, राशिकृतकुल जमासंचित करना, संग्रह करना, संयुक्त करना, एकत्र होना, संयुक्त होना
- कुलएकत्रितसमुच्चयकुल मिलाकर
Noun(1) the whole amount(2) material such as sand or gravel used with cement and water to make concrete, mortar, or plaster(3) a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
Verb(1) amount in the aggregate to(2) gather in a mass, sum, or whole
Adjective(1) formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole(2) composed of a dense cluster of separate units such as carpels or florets or drupelets
(1) Surprisingly only finished second to Switzerland, before beating Wales 1-0 on aggregate in a nervy play-off.(2) Space is also not an aggregate of its parts but presumably an essential whole preceding all it parts, a view motivated at least in part by theological considerations.(3) What we have mostly, to this day, are single-market analyses, or aggregate models of the entire economy, such as the monetary models used today(4) Some chromosomal variation is evident in the New Zealand members of the K. ericoides complex, which helps to support the recognition of additional taxa within this aggregate species.(5) Goffs broke all records for both turnover and average at its premier Orby and Challenge sales with the combined aggregate passing the Ôö¼├║39 million barrier.(6) Barcelona are now totally in charge, with the scores level on aggregate and two away-goals to their credit.(7) Registering trustees are required to report the aggregate amount of funds under supervision and the names of the trusts.(8) Concrete marble aggregate is one of its key components with 57 white columns, each weighing 29 tonnes, forming the structure of the building.(9) Dawnus provided machines to prepare the site and supplied concrete, aggregate , timber and manpower.(10) The burton and Milnthorpe clubs are separated only by the aggregate on completion of the first half of the season in the South Lakeland Rural League.(11) The only limit which it imposes is not upon the court's assessment of the damages but upon the aggregate amount that the plaintiff can recover by execution under any of the judgments.(12) The aggregate amount of these claims, calculated as at July 31, 1992 was approximately $5,165,000.(13) In fact, you do not find any ├ö├ç├┐self,├ö├ç├û and so you come to know that neither the whole aggregate of form nor any part of it is the self.(14) Why not, in addition to accelerating the promised development assistance, increase the aggregate amount of aid by the next summit in 2003?(15) From the aggregate data, we calculated the overall rates of frequencies of patient identification and vital sign monitoring.(16) All these trucks turn up at about 4 o'clock in the afternoon with gravel and sand and aggregate , wanting to dump it.
(1) aggregate demand :: कुल मांग
(2) in aggregate :: कुल मिलाकर
(3) aggregate output :: सकल उत्पादन
(4) aggregate amount :: कुल जमा पूंजी
(5) coarse aggregate :: मोटी रोड़ी
(6) aggregate expenditure :: जमा खर्च
(7) in the aggregate :: कुल में
(8) aggregate data :: संपूर्ण आंकड़ा
(9) aggregate supply :: सकल आपूर्ति
(10) aggregate income :: कुल आय
1. total ::
2. aggregative ::
3. collection ::
4. total ::
5. congeries ::
6. totality ::
7. combine ::
aggregate, aggregated, aggregates, aggregating
English to Hindi Dictionary: aggregate
Meaning and definitions of aggregate, translation in Hindi language for aggregate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of aggregate in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "aggregate"
What aggregate means in Hindi, aggregate meaning in Hindi, aggregate definition, examples and pronunciation of aggregate in Hindi language.