जीतना, जीत हासिल करना, जीत होना, विजय पाना, जीत पाना, जीत लेना, जीत प्राप्त करना
Noun(1) succeeding with great difficulty
Verb(1) be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious(2) win something through one's efforts(3) obtain advantages, such as points, etc.(4) attain success or reach a desired goal(5) acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
Adjective(1) having won(2) very attractive; capturing interest
(1) You obviously know the rules so let's see if your lucky break becomes a winning streak.(2) Wilson hopes the Gunners will copy his winning ways and have another successful season.(3) Without a winning instinct how on earth is any competitor going to succeed in their chosen sport?(4) Part of the prize is a residency at the theatre, as well as the West-end production of the winning play.(5) He has since embarked on a winning streak courtesy of his grit, tenacity and persistent style.(6) The crowd cheered loudly as the host of the contest walked on stage with the name of the winning band in his hand.(7) The winning entries of a local photography competition will be displayed in the town library for a week.(8) With her winning smile and bright blue eyes, Kate Walsh was a young girl with everything going for her.(9) The Swede produces two successive winning returns to win the game and level the set.(10) Winners breed a winning mentality and their success can encourage others to take up the sport.(11) A national childcare competition has picked a Southend carer as its winning entrant.(12) The wicked mix of an acerbic tongue and a winning smile means holding grudges is nigh impossible.(13) At each of these events, they would like to share a little about the filmmakers behind the winning films.(14) Forty years on, our successors have no doubt that they are on history's winning side.(15) Council chiefs also hope they will give Bury a winning chance in a national floral competition.(16) Inter lacks a coach with a winning mentality, who knows how to develop attractive football.
(1) win :: जीत
(2) winning streak :: जीत का सिलसिला
(3) winning team :: विजेता टीम
(4) award-winning :: पुरस्कार विजेता
(5) winning post :: विजयी खंबा
(6) winning a prize :: एक पुरस्कार जीतने
(7) winning ticket :: जीतने टिकट
(8) winning smile :: जीतने मुस्कान
1. victorious ::
2. engaging ::
4. take ::
5. be the winner ::
6. secure ::
7. captivate ::
8. advance ::
9. acquire ::
10. come through ::
के द्वारा आएं
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's WINNING you over
in spite of yourself.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
but I've never heard of visions
and prophecies WINNING a war.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
I'm actually WINNING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
we have a much better shot
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
You WINNING a Nobel Prize would
be an inspiration to all women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: winning
Meaning and definitions of winning, translation in Hindi language for winning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of winning in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "winning"
What winning means in Hindi, winning meaning in Hindi, winning definition, examples and pronunciation of winning in Hindi language.