संपूर्ण, पूर्णकुल, समूचा, तमाम, सकल, मुकम्मल
पूरा का पूरा
- पूरा का पूरापूर्णताwholes
Noun(1) all of something including all its component elements or parts(2) an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
Adjective(1) including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete(2) (of siblings(3) not injured or harmed(4) exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health(5) acting together as a single undiversified whole
Adverb(1) to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'
(1) A whole piece of chicken may frighten them away but a chicken wing keeps them content.(2) There were tears and shouting and generally a whole lot of upset.(3) The bread contains nibbly, whole pieces of grain which have the reputation of damaging fillings.(4) You'll see more brawls on a British high street in one night than you will in the whole of Italy in an entire year.(5) Stir in the squash and lightly mash with the back of a fork, leaving some pieces whole .(6) Only seventy odd years ago the whole of humanity thought that the entire universe verse was just our own Milky Way.(7) After a while we began a gentle ascent of the Little Homer Saddle, the only climb in the whole walk.(8) Save these dairy products for special occasions - they have even more fat than whole milk.(9) I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.(10) Height, weight, hair colour, the way they walk plus a whole host of other factors allow you to identify them.(11) I was fed up with the whole thing(12) An atheist will always be asking questions about a whole lot of issues, not only religion.(13) After your child is two years old, it is safe to give him or her skim milk instead of whole milk.(14) ├ö├ç├┐It only takes one small piece to start a whole new infestation somewhere else,├ö├ç├û he said.(15) the whole is covered by a roof(16) You express and share feelings, also help others to feel healthy and whole around you.
(1) on the whole :: कुल मिलाकर
(2) as a whole :: पूरा का पूरा
(3) the whole :: पूरा
(4) whole world :: संपूर्ण दुनिया
(5) whole day :: पूरा दिन
(6) whole life :: संपूर्ण जीवन
(7) whole body :: पूरा शरीर
(8) the whole day :: पूरा दिन
(9) whole number :: पूरा नंबर
(10) the whole world :: पूरी दुनिया
1. entire ::
2. intact ::
3. solid ::
4. hale ::
5. unhurt ::
6. entity ::
7. all ::
8. unit ::
9. entirely ::
पूरी तरह से
1. diffuse ::
2. divided ::
whole, wholeness, wholes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Nothing. Just rethinking my WHOLE life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
# Our WHOLE universe
was in a hot, dense state #
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Not a WHOLE lot and they didn't last long,
but I've had a few.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
and we'll straighten
this WHOLE thing out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
...l've been the WHOLE world
to my mother.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: whole
Meaning and definitions of whole, translation in Hindi language for whole with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of whole in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "whole"
What whole means in Hindi, whole meaning in Hindi, whole definition, examples and pronunciation of whole in Hindi language.