गांव, ग्राम, देहात, मौज़ागांव का, देहातीबस्ती
Noun(1) a community of people smaller than a town(2) a settlement smaller than a town(3) a mainly residential district of Manhattan; `the Village' became a home for many writers and artists in the 20th century
(1) The charity is even planning a portable gym that can be packed in a van and taken to village halls in the area.(2) The building later became the village hall, then a youth hostel with community use in the winter.(3) the village hall(4) the Olympic village(5) The parish council has also voiced its unease at more houses in the village and wants the area for community use.(6) the village of Claxby(7) the whole village heard the story(8) Although I live in the city now, when I was small I lived in a village within the city.(9) a retirement village(10) People can vote at the village post office, in the village hall or post their ballot slip to the county council.(11) all the village could do was listen(12) The famous village within a city is a conservation area and its imposing stone buildings are listed.(13) The main town would be the central point of an area with the outriding hamlets and villages contributing to the town's collection.(14) The population was essentially rural with numerous small villages and towns housing less than 1000 people.(15) Deaths can be prevented by drivers slowing down for the sake of our kids, particularly in towns, villages and on rural roads.(16) The role of women differs greatly between middle-class urban areas and rural villages .
(1) small village :: छोटा गाओं
(2) global village :: वैश्विक गांव
(3) in the village :: गांव में
(4) fishing village :: ऐसा गाँव जहाँ मछली पकड़ी जाती है
(5) village idiot :: गांव का बेवकूफ
(6) little village :: छोटा गाँव
(7) village life :: ग्राम्य जीवन
(8) native village :: मूल गांव
(9) village head :: गांव सिर
(10) home village :: घर का गांव
2. hamlet ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm as stupid as that hog
you stuck back in the VILLAGE,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Ls there gold and silver
in the VILLAGE?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
You people have
some VILLAGE elder
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
...where when a hunter flaunts his success
to the rest of the VILLAGE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
Her Khal found her hiding in a well
after he burned her VILLAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: village
Meaning and definitions of village, translation in Hindi language for village with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of village in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "village"
What village means in Hindi, village meaning in Hindi, village definition, examples and pronunciation of village in Hindi language.