Noun(1) the word class that serves as the predicate of a sentence(2) a content word that denotes an action, occurrence, or state of existence
(1) This could be a preposition, a verb , or a noun which does not in fact count as the ├ö├ç├┐possessor├ö├ç├û.(2) This static, verbless soufflÔö£┬« precisely sums up the entire novel.(3) We typically identify powers with a certain standard locution, employing the infinitives of verbs along with verb phrases.(4) Many English words can be nouns or verbs , with the exact same English spelling.(5) It is notable for verbless sentences, and promises which sound good while avoiding precision.(6) In fact, all he offered was a verbless sentence committing him to precisely nothing: ├ö├ç├┐So, the United Nations route.├ö├ç├û(7) On Tuesday the prime minister employed 107 verbless sentences, a record to cherish.(8) Kanji are used in writing the main parts of a sentence such as verbs and nouns, as well as names.(9) The first and second words could be either plural nouns or singular-inflected verbs .
(1) phrasal verb :: मुहावरेदार क्रिया
(2) modal verb :: रूपात्मक क्रिया
(3) irregular verb :: अनियमित क्रिया
(4) main verb :: मुख्य क्रिया
(5) regular verb :: नियमित क्रिया
(6) auxiliary verb :: सहायक क्रिया
(7) linking verb :: जोड़ने की क्रिया
(8) transitive verb :: सकर्मक क्रिया
(9) action verb :: कार्रवाई क्रिया
(10) verb phrase :: क्रिया वाक्यांश
1. action ::
2. verb ::
3. function ::
4. operation ::
5. act ::
6. process ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is naughty to put an adVERB
between the word "to" and the VERB stem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: verb
Meaning and definitions of verb, translation in Hindi language for verb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of verb in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "verb"
What verb means in Hindi, verb meaning
in Hindi, verb definition, examples and pronunciation
of verb in Hindi language.