- दो बार
Adverb(1) two times(2) to double the degree
(1) Arthur had also been telephoning Violet at least twice a week for over twelve months.(2) To come back against Celtic twice speaks volumes about my team and their commitment.(3) The figures also show that men are more than twice as likely to be registered as out of work as women.(4) the tablets should be taken twice a day(5) He said he had confided that he was hearing voices, and had woken twice at night screaming.(6) People in the province are twice as likely to be victims of violent assault than in America.(7) Mr Fear, a tree surgeon, takes the children to work on the allotment at least twice a week.(8) I was unlucky enough to have my car broken into twice and badly damaged over the same weekend.(9) Mahler sang his praises, and Puccini said he had twice as much talent as he needed.(10) He won twice at Darley Moor and on several occasions he has picked up the first novice award.(11) If the average wage doubles, then we'll all have twice as much to spend on where we live.(12) Be sure to clean out and fill the bird bath with fresh water twice a week in hot weather.(13) He had twice had injections of local anaesthetic because it had become so painful.(14) I'm twice your age(15) The ceiling is covered in mirrors which reflects the light and makes the room seem twice as high.(16) Those who fail are almost twice as anxious and have faster heart rates than those who pass.
(1) twice a week :: हफ्ते में दो बार
(2) think twice :: दो बार सोचो
(3) twice a day :: दिन में दो बार
(4) once or twice :: एक या दो बार
(5) twice daily :: दिन में दो बार
(6) twice as much :: दुगने जितना
(7) twice as many :: दो बार जितना हो
(8) twice as :: दो बार
(9) once bitten twice shy :: दूध का जला छाछ भी फूँक - फूँककर पीता है
(10) twice the amount :: दो बार राशि
1. double ::
2. doubly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
because I work TWICE as hard as she does.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
C'mon. Ask me TWICE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
maybe TWICE in a generation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Twice I walked in on officers
in stages of undress.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
He was TWICE your size.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: twice
Meaning and definitions of twice, translation in Hindi language for twice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of twice in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "twice"
What twice means in Hindi, twice meaning
in Hindi, twice definition, examples and pronunciation
of twice in Hindi language.