परिवहनढुलाई, ढोना, ढुलाई का काम, उतराई
Noun(1) a facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods(2) the act of moving something from one location to another(3) the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance(4) the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966(5) the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials(6) the act of expelling a person from their native land
(1) Most also had significant complaints about the lack of support for sustainable transportation in their cities.(2) But the handicapped person faces extra medical and transportation costs.(3) Most ports are well linked to local and intercity rail transportation .(4) Cutting carbon emissions also means restructuring our transportation systems.(5) The transportation system was running perfectly underneath the Canadian soil.(6) I was appointed to a committee by the Transportation Research Board to examine freight transportation needs for the 21st century.(7) If this scheme is carried out, it could help reduce transportation costs.(8) In Britain, rural public transportation is often provided with postal vans offering seating for regular passengers.(9) Officials say the duo were seen photographing transportation systems, such as subways and buses.(10) We should build a new generation of less expensive and safer space transportation to replace the Shuttle.(11) the era of global mass transportation(12) No public transportation is available that could take her all the way to work.(13) transportation on the site includes a monorail(14) More now on the massive nearly $300 billion transportation bill just passed by Congress.(15) Now we already have cargo transportation to China from Kaohsiung via Xiamen.(16) The national health and transportation service networks have collapsed.
(1) public transportation :: जन परिवहन
(2) means of transportation :: परिवहन के साधन
(3) transportation costs :: परिवहन लागत
(4) transportation charges :: यातायात भुगतान
(5) land transportation :: भूमि परिवहन
(6) transportation cost :: ढुलाई लागत
(7) air transportation :: वायु परिवहन
(8) sea transportation :: समुद्री यातायात
(9) mass transportation :: जन परिवहन
(10) transportation expenses :: यातायात खर्चे
1. transit ::
2. transport ::
3. expatriation ::
4. fare ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm still working on TRANSPORTATION.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Our TRANSPORTATION is ready.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Leonard, you are my roommate,
my source of TRANSPORTATION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...is this subway, the TRANSPORTATION system,
or Subway, the sandwich shop?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
My brother is supervising
its TRANSPORTATION himself.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: transportation
Meaning and definitions of transportation, translation in Hindi language for transportation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of transportation in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "transportation"
What transportation means in Hindi, transportation meaning in Hindi, transportation definition, examples and pronunciation of transportation in Hindi language.