Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one(2) one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
Adjective(1) being one more than two
(1) the three is missing(2) she won three nil(3) The couple now have four children - two boys and two girls ranging in age from three to 23.(4) I'll come at three(5) he met three of the staff(6) children under the age of three(7) part three of the course(8) she only wants three(9) But meanwhile the nightmare that had haunted them for the past three years had come true.(10) Memories of the disaster may not be there in the minds of children below the age of three , he says.(11) quarter past three(12) At this point there will be one player with a two and one player with a three .(13) she's three(14) He has experimented with it and applied it well during the past three years in India.(15) in the year three sixty-two(16) Footballs and rugby balls must be a size three or smaller and can only be used within the tennis courts.
(1) twenty three :: तेईस
(2) three hundred :: तीन सौ
(3) three times :: तीन बार
(4) three years ago :: तीन साल पहले
(5) fifty three :: तिरपन
(6) three thousand :: तीन हजार
(7) three o'clock :: तीन बजे
(8) three months :: तीन महीने
(9) three times a day :: दिन में तीन बार
(10) forty three :: तैंतालीस
1. trey ::
2. leash ::
3. ternary ::
6. threesome ::
7. terzetto ::
8. tierce ::
9. troika ::
12. ternion ::
13. triad ::
14. tercet ::
16. threesome ::
18. triad ::
20. troika ::
24. trefoil ::
25. three-piece ::
three, threes, threesome, threesomes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Three of clubs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
I'm not calming down
because I haven't slept for THREE weeks.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I've been on six dates
with THREE different people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I believe I owe the
THREE of you an apology.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: three
Meaning and definitions of three, translation in Hindi language for three with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of three in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "three"
What three means in Hindi, three meaning
in Hindi, three definition, examples and pronunciation
of three in Hindi language.