घुमाव, मोड़, साफ़ सफ़ाई, प्रभावक्षेत्र, मार, चिमनी साफ़ करनेवाला, लंबा डाँडझाड़ू लगाना, तेज़ी से निकल जाना, फैलना, झाड़ू से साफ़ करना, उड़ा ले जानाझाड, बुहार, झाडू देने वाला, लपेट, दौड़
झाड़ू लगा दो
- झाड़ू लगा दोमेहतरझाड़ू मारनास्वीप
Noun(1) a wide scope(2) someone who cleans soot from chimneys(3) winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge(4) a long oar used in an open boat(5) (American football(6) a movement in an arc
Verb(1) sweep across or over(2) move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions(3) sweep with a broom or as if with a broom(4) force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action(5) to cover or extend over an area or time period(6) clean by sweeping(7) win an overwhelming victory in or on(8) cover the entire range of(9) make a big sweeping gesture or movement
(1) Empire Maker was the upset winner of the Belmont in 2003, denying Funny Cide a sweep of the sport's three classics.(2) We reached the bottom and Johns joined us not long afterwards and we started our sweep of the area Sadler set up.(3) a grandiose sweep of his hand(4) When your chimney is swept, the sweep will use the amount of soot he removes as a guide to often the chimney needs cleaning.(5) we could see a wide sweep of country perhaps a hundred miles across(6) You can play with side parts that allow you to sweep the hair and clip it to the side.(7) As well as the damage to the roof and cream carpet in the lounge, firemen were also forced to sweep water from the garage, which had been flooded from the freak storm.(8) We could follow the entire sweep of the river, from the lower meanders upwards to the source of the tiny stream high in the glaciated peaks of the cordillera.(9) Only a select few, over the sweep of history, design what scholars term grand strategy.(10) Winning the first matchup in Pittsburgh last Sunday was nice, but the Ravens might need a sweep to assure themselves of a playoff spot.(11) The Mets are building a huge lead and could leave the Giants with no postseason hopes except for a division title with a sweep of this weekend's four-game series in New York.(12) The victory gave Edwards a sweep of the Cup and Busch races at Atlanta that weekend, and he is the only driver to pick up his first checkered flag in both series the same weekend.(13) they were trying to get the Lewis gun up behind some trees from where they would sweep the trench(14) A good way to be sure the sweep servicing your chimney is currently Certified is to check the search engine on this website or call the CSIA office.(15) George, a brilliant if self absorbed painter, might possess the artistic vision to transform a group of hooligans into a band of angels with a single sweep of his brush.(16) The constant flow of traffic and the sweep of the road created a very dangerous situation.
(1) sweep the floor :: फर्श पर झाड़ू लगाएं
(2) to sweep :: झाडू लगाना
(3) sweep away :: मिटा देना
(4) sweep up :: साफ करना
(5) sweep off :: झाड़ू
(6) sweep out :: झाड़ना
(7) clean sweep :: पुरा सफ़ाया
(8) sweep over :: झाड़ू दिया गया
(9) sweep through :: समेटो
(10) sweep down :: बुहार कर बाहर कर देना
1. gesture ::
2. search ::
3. expanse ::
4. range ::
6. end run ::
7. slam ::
8. brush ::
9. remove ::
10. carry ::
11. engulf ::
12. glide ::
13. search ::
14. broom ::
15. cross ::
16. sail ::
17. swing ::
18. drag ::
1. flounder ::
2. struggle ::
sweep, sweeper, sweepers, sweeping, sweepings, sweeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the usual procedure is to do a SWEEP.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
I can wash the linens. I can SWEEP the floor.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Colonel, let's think about it.
The procedure is to do a SWEEP.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
You will SWEEP aside
this pretender and that one.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
You wanna SWEEP the place
before you bring in your guys?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: sweep
Meaning and definitions of sweep, translation in Hindi language for sweep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sweep in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sweep"
What sweep means in Hindi, sweep meaning in Hindi, sweep definition, examples and pronunciation of sweep in Hindi language.