पसीना, परिश्रम, स्वेदजलस्वेदपसीना आना, कड़ा परिश्रम करना, घबराना, बेचैन होना
- पसीनापसीना बहायापसीना आनापसीनापसीने से तर
Noun(1) salty fluid secreted by sweat glands(2) agitation resulting from active worry(3) condensation of moisture on a cold surface(4) use of physical or mental energy; hard work
Verb(1) excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin
(1) Transfer from the pan to a bowl, stir in the rosemary and place to one side. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in the frying pan and sweat the onion until soft and translucent.(2) It seemed normal enough, baggy jeans, a white sweat jacket with some random company name plastered on it and a pair of DC shoes.(3) Add the sherry and sugar, and sweat for a further five minutes, until it goes thick and sticky.(4) Wearing moisture-wicking synthetic fabrics that draw sweat away from the skin and allow heat to escape can be a significant help.(5) To my mind, the ├ö├ç├┐right├ö├ç├û thing is to give these countries the access they need and not sweat the details.(6) Creams will sweat or soften with excessive exposure to heat, so store properly.(7) Do these people ever wake in the middle of the night and break out in a sweat thinking about what they have done?(8) let the chopped onion sweat gently for five minutes(9) Nothing binds a people more joyously than the shared sweat of effort towards a common goal.(10) Add the onion and garlic, and sweat for a few minutes.(11) I don't believe he'd get into such a sweat about a girl(12) Pay attention to these basics, and don't sweat the details too soon.(13) They develop during puberty and start to release sweat in response to stress, emotion and sexual excitement.(14) It was mid summer by now and the weather could be unbearable at times, the sweltering heat making you break out in a sweat .(15) Once the symptoms begin to abate and you can move around comfortably, mild physical exertion may help sweat out the evil humors.(16) we'd all worked up a sweat in spite of the cold
(1) sweat suit :: व्यायाम पोशाक
(2) to sweat :: पसीना बहाना
(3) sweat gland :: पसीने की ग्रंथि
(4) sweat glands :: पसीने की ग्रंथियों
(5) cold sweat :: ठंडा पसीना
(6) sweat out :: पसीना बहना
(7) sweat it out :: पसीना बहाओ
(8) night sweat :: रात पसीना
(9) beads of sweat :: पसीने की बूंदें
(10) sweat equity :: उद्यम इक्विटी
1. perspiration ::
2. fluster ::
3. labor ::
4. elbow grease ::
5. swither ::
6. perspire ::
8. worry ::
sweat, sweated, sweating, sweats, sweaty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Superman doesn't SWEAT on Earth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
and see if I can SWEAT
through these dress shields.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Don't SWEAT it, my dad's a cop.
He can fix things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
worked up quite a SWEAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
They dance, they SWEAT, they clump.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: sweat
Meaning and definitions of sweat, translation in Hindi language for sweat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sweat in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sweat"
What sweat means in Hindi, sweat meaning in Hindi, sweat definition, examples and pronunciation of sweat in Hindi language.