गर्मी, ग्रीष्म, ग्रीष्म ऋतु, गरमी का मौसम, शहतीर, कड़ीसमर
Noun(1) the warmest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox(2) the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
Verb(1) spend the summer
(1) Simply put, you are more likely to see a lunar eclipse during a long winter night than a short summer night.(2) It has turned quickly to summer here too with weather in the 70s and 80s.(3) a long hot summer(4) summer vacation(5) summer holidays(6) summer is coming(7) According to records, June is the wettest summer month receiving an average of 58.5mm of rain.(8) But all summer he feared for his life, such was the level of noise outside his house and the number of attacks on his home.(9) they spend the summer abroad(10) The family usually spends summer in Dubrovnik so that both children can see their grandparents.(11) the plant flowers in late summer(12) it's summer(13) These birds summer in Alberta Canada and winter at the Aransas Wildlife Refuge in Texas.(14) during summer(15) The five days that weren't included were in the middle of the summer when Sirius, the dog star, can be seen near the rising sun.(16) The southern tip of South America is chilly, even in the summer month of December.
(1) this summer :: इस गर्मी
(2) summer camp :: ग्रीष्म शिविर
(3) summer vacation :: गर्मी की छुट्टियां
(4) in summer :: गर्मि मे
(5) summer holiday :: गर्मी की छुट्टी
(6) summer holidays :: गर्मी की छुट्टियाँ
(7) summer time :: गर्मी के समय
(8) summer school :: गर्मियों में स्कूल
(9) during the summer :: गर्मियों के दौरान
(10) summer breeze :: ग्रीष्मकालीन झौंका
1. summertime ::
2. warm season ::
3. hot season ::
गर्मी का मौसम
4. dog days ::
summer, summered, summering, summers, summery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In the Summer lsles,
they worship a fertility goddess with 16 teats.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Jesus, on the other hand,
was actually born in the SUMMER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
so plump little lords like you can enjoy their
SUMMER afternoons in peace and comfort.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
It was at the Summer Olympics of 1936,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
your SUMMER snows.
Until tomorrow, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: summer
Meaning and definitions of summer, translation in Hindi language for summer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of summer in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "summer"
What summer means in Hindi, summer meaning
in Hindi, summer definition, examples and pronunciation
of summer in Hindi language.