बेवकूफ, मूर्ख, मूर्खतापूर्ण, मूढ़, मंद, जड़, बोदा, भोंदू, सुस्त, अरोचक, बेअक़लमूर्ख, मूढ़, बेवकूफ़ व्यक्ति
Noun(1) a person who is not very bright
Adjective(1) lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity(2) in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock, or stupefied(3) lacking intelligence
(1) Any one who is stupid enough to think we live in the lap of luxury is out of their mind.(2) None of this is simply false: ideology is not a set of delusions foisted upon the stupid .(3) The music was too loud and I'd been stupid enough to choose to sit right under the one of the wall-mounted speakers.(4) If you're stupid enough to be honest then you get what you deserve.(5) According to the authorities no one has been stupid enough to repeat the offence.(6) No one believes that Indian leaders would be stupid enough to let a nuclear war occur.(7) If you are going to disrupt a good party and if you are stupid enough to fall out of a tree I want to see you writhing pain.(8) Girls are only sensitive about their weight if they are stupid enough to let it get to them.(9) She was actually real good at vacuuming, but nobody was stupid enough to say that to her.(10) Ice inhaled sharply craning her neck to see if any more were stupid enough to come out.(11) Lots of things scare me, including train surfing, which I'm not stupid enough to have done.(12) The cat with its grey coat seemed to have been stupid enough to smuggle into my inner wears.(13) If she was stupid enough to try and run, Keen would catch her and make her one very sorry girl.(14) Of course, he wasn't stupid or irresponsible enough to abscond completely.(15) It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone will be stupid enough to try and overtake them.(16) I'm not stupid enough to think that we all feel the same way about everything.
(1) get stupid :: बेवकूफ बनो
(2) stupid man :: मूर्ख आदमी
(3) stupid person :: बेवकूफ व्यक्ति
(4) very stupid :: बहुत मूर्ख
(5) stupid cow :: मूर्ख गाय
(6) stupid thing :: बकवास बात
(7) stupid fool :: मूर्ख
(8) be stupid :: मूर्ख बनो
(9) stupid woman :: बेवकूफ औरत
(10) stupid bastard :: बेवकूफ कमीना
1. unintelligent ::
2. foolish ::
3. into a stupor ::
एक व्यामोह में
4. dazed ::
5. pudding head ::
1. apt ::
2. bright ::
3. brilliant ::
4. clever ::
5. fast ::
6. keen ::
7. nimble ::
8. quick ::
9. sharp ::
10. sharp-witted ::
11. smart ::
stupid, stupider, stupidest, stupidities, stupidity, stupidly, stupids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and my STUPID shower doesn't work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Reminds me of when my STUPID brother and
sister would build forts in the living room...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
I can’t hear that STUPID laugh.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
idiotic-- Stupid idiot, I could've--
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: stupid
Meaning and definitions of stupid, translation in Hindi language for stupid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stupid in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stupid"
What stupid means in Hindi, stupid meaning in Hindi, stupid definition, examples and pronunciation of stupid in Hindi language.