संघर्ष, लड़ाई, परिश्रम, कलह, लड़ाई-झगड़ासंघर्ष करना, लड़ाई करना, अधिक परिश्रम करना, उद्योग करना
- संघर्षसंघर्ष कियासंघर्षसंघर्ष
Noun(1) an energetic attempt to achieve something(2) an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals(3) strenuous effort
Verb(1) make a strenuous or labored effort(2) to exert strenuous effort against opposition(3) climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling(4) be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
(1) There was a stand-off, before the officers used CS gas on the man and after a violent struggle , he was subdued and arrested.(2) Within about 15 minutes neighbours heard voices and banging on the walls sounding like a violent struggle was taking place.(3) the center is the result of the scientists' struggle to realize their dream(4) It was a difficult struggle , but she managed to hold it in.(5) The panelists urged the youth to continue the struggle for equality and justice.(6) It was probably the worst time to begin and the country has continued to struggle to this day.(7) When he and the shop-keeper returned to the tree, the bird lay on the ground, dead from her wild struggle to free herself.(8) Many on the left see moral arguments as a smokescreen over the real conflict - the struggle over who gets what.(9) With little room for compromise the stage is set for a bitter internal factional struggle .(10) Jessica screams as she looks into Stephanie's deadly eyes and the two women struggle desperately for survival.(11) But on a deeper level they meant to frame labor's struggle as an effort to secure human rights.(12) many families struggle to make ends meet(13) many families on income support have to struggle to make ends meet(14) the centre is the result of the scientists' struggle to realize their dream(15) These shifts did not occur without inner turmoil and conflict, and many fractions continue to struggle within the party today.(16) it was a struggle to make herself understood
(1) to struggle :: संघर्ष करना
(2) power struggle :: सत्ता संघर्ष
(3) struggle with :: साथ संघर्ष
(4) class struggle :: वर्ग - संघर्ष
(5) struggle for life :: जीने के लिये संघर्ष
(6) struggle for :: के लिए संघर्ष
(7) struggle against :: के खिलाफ संघर्ष
(8) struggle for existence :: अस्तित्व के लिए संघर्ष करें
(9) struggle on :: संघर्ष करना
(10) internal struggle :: आंतरिक संघर्ष
1. endeavor ::
2. fight ::
3. conflict ::
4. contest ::
5. effort ::
6. battle ::
7. strive ::
प्रयास करते हैं
8. fight ::
9. compete ::
10. scramble ::
11. shin ::
struggle, struggled, struggles, struggling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No need to STRUGGLE, Bernard.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Victory. This STRUGGLE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
"as I STRUGGLE to
finish this sentence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
...the city's ongoing STRUGGLE...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
You know I STRUGGLE with Batman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: struggle
Meaning and definitions of struggle, translation in Hindi language for struggle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of struggle in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "struggle"
What struggle means in Hindi, struggle meaning in Hindi, struggle definition, examples and pronunciation of struggle in Hindi language.