मज़बूत, शक्तिशाली, दृढ़, बलवान, सबल, पक्का, गहन, ज़ोरदार, तगड़ा, शक्तिमान, प्रगाढ़, गाढ़ा, ज़ोर का, गाढ़, सामथर्यवान, हष्ट-पुष्टप्रबल, जोरदार, सुस्थिर, सुप्रतिष्ठित, तीव्रदृढ़ता से, ज़ोर से, कठोरता से
- बलवानमजबूतमजबूतदृढ़ता से
Adjective(1) having strength or power greater than average or expected(2) not faint or feeble(3) having or wielding force or authority(4) having a strong physiological or chemical effect(5) immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with(6) of good quality and condition; solidly built(7) of verbs not having standard (or regular(8) being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content(9) freshly made or left(10) strong and sure
(1) The latter derives its names from its strong garlic flavour, which makes it a good accompaniment to meat and fish.(2) In that moment, I felt such a strong connection with him that I knew there was no going back.(3) The female's voice is clear and strong , yet the ruling masters can hear her fear.(4) Take exercise, keep physically active, and keep muscles as strong as possible.(5) he's fond of the strong stuff(6) Mary easily forgot he was not as strong , but he would never admit to any weakness in front of her.(7) And unless it is comprised of people with very strong nerves, success is doubtful.(8) The very short range of the strong and weak interactions are reflections of the very high mass of their carrier particles.(9) that programme is strong on current affairs(10) Always a fast walker, he had an animal energy, was physically strong and, although short, always filled a room.(11) They can even be an opportunity for those with strong nerves.(12) Three hundred feet below, a red inflatable boat chugged out from the beach towards a strong swimmer.(13) The moms sit in the kitchen drinking strong coffee and sharing pie and good conversation while the kids all run amok.(14) Myra's grief was tinged with guilt that she, the strong swimmer who could have saved him, should have been there with him that day.(15) And, frankly that would have any man with a strong constitution running for The Other Bus.(16) The garlic wasn't strong enough to mask a slightly fishy flavour, but that didn't detract.
(1) be strong :: मजबूत बनो
(2) very strong :: बहुत ताकतवर
(3) strong enough :: काफी मजबूत
(4) strong-willed :: हठी
(5) strong man :: बलवान आदमी
(6) too strong :: बहुत मजबूत
(7) strong wind :: तेज हवा
(8) strong will :: तीव्र इच्छा
(9) not strong :: नहीं है मजबूत
(10) strong advice :: पक्की सलाह
1. powerful ::
2. forceful ::
3. secure ::
4. durable ::
5. keen ::
6. intense ::
7. compelling ::
8. firm ::
9. marked ::
10. loud ::
11. bad ::
12. bright ::
13. concentrated ::
ध्यान केंद्रित किया
14. highly flavored ::
15. alcoholic ::
16. hard ::
17. potent ::
18. inviolable ::
19. warm ::
20. solid ::
21. stiff ::
1. delicate ::
2. feeble ::
3. frail ::
4. weak ::
strong, stronger, strongest, strongly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Pro tip: if you find
STRONG women sexy,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
Stay STRONG, brother. Stay STRONG.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
to make a new friendship grow STRONG.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
It uses powerful electromagnets to create
a force STRONG enough to overcome gravity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
They're as STRONG as they're gonna get.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: strong
Meaning and definitions of strong, translation in Hindi language for strong with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of strong in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "strong"
What strong means in Hindi, strong meaning
in Hindi, strong definition, examples and pronunciation
of strong in Hindi language.