शक्ति, बल, मज़बूती, ताक़त, कड़ापन, प्रचंडता, बूतासामर्थ्य, संख्या
- शक्तिमजबूत बनानामजबूतताकत
Noun(1) the property of being physically or mentally strong(2) capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war(3) physical energy or intensity(4) an asset of special worth or utility(5) the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty(6) the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation(7) capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects(8) the condition of financial success(9) permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force
(1) It expects continued strength in portables and in emerging markets this year.(2) The Irish possessed a strength of numbers, influence, and confidence beyond their fellow Irish in North America and elsewhere.(3) As the softly pungent aroma of the tea gathered strength I contemplated the card again.(4) They would then possess better strength and power to anticipate negative elements around them, he added.(5) Full strength nutrient solution was used from transplanting to heading, and three-quarter strength was used thereafter.(6) Today, your action demonstrates great moral strength and upholds this vision despite external intervention.(7) They allowed their forces to gather strength and experience kicking the Germans out of Africa, then Sicily, then up the Italian Peninsula.(8) it's double the strength of your average beer(9) He was always such a strength in supporting us, not pulling back on things we held dear and believed in.(10) wind strength(11) Is commercial power more important than military strength ?(12) And your strength arises from two generations of women who were used to functioning as men.(13) The second argument relates to the continuing strength of mortgage demand.(14) It has become an area of manipulation rather than one of organised power and strength , which is frustrating.(15) Stanley's squad will be at full strength apart from Ged Brannan, still recovering from a rib injury.(16) In legal terms, these numbers don't count against the Army's end strength .
(1) tensile strength :: तन्यता ताकत
(2) signal strength :: सिग्नल की शक्ति
(3) physical strength :: शारीरिक शक्ति
(4) inner strength :: अंदरूनी शक्ति
(5) flexural strength :: flexural शक्ति
(6) high strength :: उच्च शक्ति
(7) yield strength :: नम्य होने की क्षमता
(8) compressive strength :: दबाव की शक्ति
(9) shear strength :: कतरनी ताकत
(10) ultimate strength :: परम शक्ति
1. power ::
2. health ::
3. fortitude ::
5. intensity ::
6. cogency ::
7. strong point ::
8. size ::
13. posture ::
strength, strengthen, strengthened, strengthening, strengthens, strengths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, if this was 15,000 years ago,
by virtue of his size and STRENGTH...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
You don't have the STRENGTH.
It would kill you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
one where love could
overcome STRENGTH and duty,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Calm down. Have some fucking STRENGTH,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Who will teach him STRENGTH?
Who will teach him grace?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: strength
Meaning and definitions of strength, translation in Hindi language for strength with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strength in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "strength"
What strength means in Hindi, strength meaning in Hindi, strength definition, examples and pronunciation of strength in Hindi language.