दुकान, भंडार, गोदाम, प्रचुरतासंग्रह करना, इकट्ठा करना, भंडार में रखना, गोदाम में रखना, बचा रखना, ढेर लगाना
- दुकानसंग्रहीतदुकानोंभंडारण के
Noun(1) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services(2) a supply of something available for future use(3) an electronic memory device(4) a depository for goods
Verb(1) keep or lay aside for future use(2) find a place for and put away for storage
(1) Here, the dollar is ubiquitous as a store of value, a measure of wealth and a pricing mechanism.(2) There is also strong demand for gold bars as a store of value.(3) The old fashioned gold standard was that money is a store of wealth not a generator of wealth.(4) the squirrel has a store of food(5) During these five years, the child builds up a store of knowledge about the environment, masters motor skills, and learns to look after itself.(6) Mathematics became for me, not a store of past knowledge, but creative activity of the highest form, directed towards the future.(7) her vast store of knowledge(8) a well-stocked village store(9) a grain store(10) The grant was used to purchase a new examination light for the Children's Ward treatment room, plus a new fridge to store vaccinations.(11) there's a loaf of store bread(12) Even the biggest bookstores don't have enough room to store a fraction of the new books that wash in and out, like foam on a tide.(13) I could remove all the CDs and tapes from my living room and store them away for good.(14) I wonder how many homes have a store of plastic bags, also to be seen floating about in the trees and spoiling the landscape.(15) The first block to be completed houses a grocery store on the ground floor.(16) they do not ship or store well
(1) department store :: डिपार्टमेंट स्टोर
(2) book store :: किताब की दुकान
(3) clothing store :: कपडे की दूकान
(4) toy store :: खिलौनो की दुकान
(5) shoe store :: जूतों की दुकान
(6) music store :: म्यूज़िक की दुकान
(7) convenience store :: सुविधा की दुकान
(8) candy store :: कैंडी की दुकान
(9) hardware store :: हार्डवेयर की दुकान
(10) clothes store :: कपडे की दुकान
1. stock ::
2. storeroom ::
4. shop ::
5. memory ::
6. storage ::
7. keep ::
8. salt away ::
store, stored, stores, storing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
on the day of
the train STORE sale.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Ooh! And she went
into your STORE by mistake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
buy something, keep having
a comic book STORE to come to.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
I know, but his STORE was reopening...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
this was your last time driving
me to the grocery STORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: store
Meaning and definitions of store, translation in Hindi language for store with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of store in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "store"
What store means in Hindi, store meaning in Hindi, store definition, examples and pronunciation of store in Hindi language.