तना, डंठल, पतली डंडी, प्रातिपदिका, मूलशब्द, जलयान का अग्र-भागपैदा होना, उत्पन्न होना, उठना, रोकना, प्रतिबंध करनाधड़, तनाआ, गलही, नली, धातु
- तनाबिना डंडीउपजाजाम
Noun(1) (linguistics(2) a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ(3) cylinder forming a long narrow part of something(4) the tube of a tobacco pipe(5) front part of a vessel or aircraft(6) a turn made in skiing; the back of one ski is forced outward and the other ski is brought parallel to it
Verb(1) grow out of, have roots in, originate in(2) cause to point inward(3) stop the flow of a liquid(4) remove the stem from
(1) These will be carried on two cargo decks designed for roll-on, roll-off cargo handling through the stem .(2) The female Thrypticus deposits an egg in a water-hyacinth petiole - the stalk that attaches the leaf to the stem .(3) The university has said any problems stem from a lack of Government funding.(4) Basically, it is mainly pace and turbulence that determines whether a traditional stick or a wire stem is used.(5) The band's origins stem from Edwards wanting to create a big band to perform improvised or free music, which is still anchored in some way, by a structure.(6) So a team from the dock came on-board and inspected the ship, stem to stern.(7) In a second position of the valve stem , the amount of aerosol disposed in the metering chamber is released.(8) if the wind will only freshen a little, we shall be able to stem the first of the flood(9) Like all grasses, sugar cane has a jointed stem , and its leaves and branches come from the shoots at each joint.(10) her fingers tightened on the stem of her glass(11) Using acrylic paint and glass medium, paint a pattern along the stem and base of the glass and let it dry well before using.(12) From stem to stern, your ship will be held together by a thick cable woven from the most tenacious strands of grass we can find.(13) This is a scientific term derived by making an English plural from octopod, which is the bare stem of the Greek word, not its singular.(14) However, it sounds like the valve stem is worn and needs to be replaced.(15) The radiation of birds from the theropod stem may be an example of this sort of thing.(16) an attempt to stem the rising tide of unemployment
(1) stem cell :: स्टेम कोशिका
(2) stem from :: से उत्पन्न होना
(3) stem and leaf :: तना और पत्ता
(4) main stem :: मुख्य टहनी
(5) drill stem :: ड्रिल स्टेम
(6) stem the tide :: मनोदशा को रोकना
(7) from stem to stern :: कड़ी करने के लिए स्टेम से
1. stalk ::
2. theme ::
3. shank ::
4. stem turn ::
5. fore ::
6. staunch ::
7. stanch ::
stem, stemless, stems, stemware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We will rip her out root and STEM.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Had to Heimlich a cherry STEM
out of Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
root and STEM. chanting all the while.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
and wish to reestablish
the mutual benefits that STEM
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
"Refuse and your house
will be destroyed, root and STEM."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: stem
Meaning and definitions of stem, translation in Hindi language for stem with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stem in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stem"
What stem means in Hindi, stem meaning in Hindi, stem definition, examples and pronunciation of stem in Hindi language.