आनंद का उत्सव, मौज-मस्ती, उछल-कूद, नाच-रंग
आनंद का उत्सव
- आनंद का उत्सवspreedspreeingsprees
Noun(1) a brief indulgence of your impulses
Verb(1) engage without restraint in an activity and indulge, as when shopping
(1) The result is a spree of robberies, culminating in ├ö├ç├┐one last big job.├ö├ç├û(2) The tabloid wants evidence of who's behind the crime spree .(3) he went on a six-month crime spree(4) Well, Leela, you'd wind up going on a killing spree .(5) To that end, he hooks up with a thug who provides him with a gun and an opportunity to fuel a spree of mayhem.(6) Together they embark on a high-class crime spree across Europe.(7) Outside the movie theaters, a similar drinking spree was taking place.(8) Or is this all some crazy convoluted crime spree by a local lunatic?(9) Imagine my surprise, then, when I happened upon this compilation album, during a recent shopping spree around London's record shops.(10) a shopping spree(11) Shortly after their killing spree , we notice John is having trouble sleeping, and he begins to look more and more haggard.(12) Since then, the company has gone on a massive shopping spree , acquiring and building some 14 different packaging and processing plants and dairies.(13) My nationwide shopping spree focused on the latter.(14) Were they really on a hiring spree since October?(15) We became friends, and went on a shopping spree in Oxford Street.(16) At a press conference, a police spokesman spoke of the alleged crime spree as being clearly provoked and not really worth prosecution.
(1) killing spree :: कातिल रंगरेलियां
(2) shopping spree :: खरीदारी की होड़
(3) spending spree :: फिजूल खर्च करना
(4) shooting spree :: शूटिंग स्प्री
(5) go on spree :: ख़ुश होना
(6) spree killer :: मौजमस्ती के लिए हत्या करने वाला
1. binge ::
2. bout ::
3. orgy ::
4. splurge ::
5. session ::
spree, spreed, spreeing, sprees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Jesse is not on some killing SPREE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: spree
Meaning and definitions of spree, translation in Hindi language for spree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spree in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spree"
What spree means in Hindi, spree meaning in Hindi, spree definition, examples and pronunciation of spree in Hindi language.