खट्टा, कटु, चिड़चिड़ा, अप्रिय, अप्रसन्नखट्टा करना, खट्टा होनाकड़वा
Noun(1) a cocktail made of a liquor (especially whiskey or gin(2) the taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth(3) the property of being acidic
Verb(1) go sour or spoil(2) make sour or more sour
Adjective(1) smelling of fermentation or staleness(2) having a sharp biting taste(3) one of the four basic taste sensations; like the taste of vinegar or lemons(4) in an unpalatable state(5) inaccurate in pitch, or sour(6) showing a brooding ill humor
(1) The row threatens to sour relations between Prague and Washington.(2) Whatever they marinated the vegetables in wasn't pleasant at all - they all had a uniformly sour taste that made them almost inedible.(3) When a sour gas well is ignited, hydrogen sulphide is transformed into sulphur dioxide, which is less immediately dangerous, but still toxic.(4) He reeked of sour milk and unwashed filth and I felt my stomach lurch at the stench.(5) The fruit is about two to five centimetres long and acidic in nature with a sour taste.(6) The food should not be moistened because it turns rancid or sour .(7) I didn't want Maria getting all mad at me in the morning cause the milk and cream were sour .(8) I'll be watching y'all with an amaretto sour in one hand and a remote control in the other.(9) I used to devour them, but now they leave such a sour taste in my mouth and the sourness irritates my insides.(10) After just getting out of detention, he was in a pretty sour mood.(11) Boyle went on to characterize acids, noting their sour or tart taste and their ability to corrode metals.(12) So as not to end this on an entirely sour note, there have been films worth looking forward to this season.(13) Heartburn is a burning feeling in the lower chest, along with a sour or bitter taste in the throat and mouth.(14) A scent is no longer fresh if it smells sour or winy, gives off a distinctive alcohol aroma or no longer smells like it originally did.(15) How could someone so sour look so lovely in sleep?(16) The fluffy filling combined with the sour taste was great.
(1) sour cream :: खट्टी मलाई
(2) sour milk :: खट्टा दूध
(3) sour cherry :: खट्टी चेरी
(4) sour grapes :: खट्टे अंगूर
(5) sour taste :: खट्टा स्वाद
(6) turn sour :: खट्टा पड़ना
(7) sour stomach :: पेट की गड़बड़
(8) sweet and sour pork :: खट्टा - मीठा सुअर का मांस
(9) sour mash :: कोई खट्टा मिश्रण
(10) hot and sour soup :: गर्म और खट्टे सूप
1. acid ::
2. bad ::
4. off ::
5. dark ::
6. rancid ::
8. embitter ::
9. spoil ::
10. acidulate ::
11. turn ::
13. acidity ::
पेट की गैस
1. agreeable ::
2. congenial ::
3. good ::
4. grateful ::
5. nice ::
6. palatable ::
7. pleasant ::
8. pleasing ::
9. pleasurable ::
10. welcome ::
sour, soured, sourer, sourest, souring, sourish, sourly, sourness, sours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and see your SOUR face.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
You need SOUR cherries to make it right.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I have a jug of SOUR goat's milk
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
And for you, Factory Burrito Grande,
no cheese, no SOUR cream...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
The SOUR cherries
was all crushed up and ready.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: sour
Meaning and definitions of sour, translation in Hindi language for sour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sour in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sour"
What sour means in Hindi, sour meaning in Hindi, sour definition, examples and pronunciation of sour in Hindi language.