चिकना, शांत, हमवार, सुकुमारशांत रूप से, चिकने रूप में, चौरस ढंग मेंचिकना करना, चिकना बनाना, चिकनाई करना, बराबर करना, शांत करनानिर्विघ्ऩ
Noun(1) the act of smoothing
Verb(1) make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing(2) make (a surface(3) free from obstructions
Adjective(1) having a surface free from roughness or bumps or ridges or irregularities(2) smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication(3) of the margin of a leaf shape; not broken up into teeth(4) smooth and unconstrained in movement(5) (music(6) of motion that runs or flows or proceeds without jolts or turbulence(7) lacking obstructions or difficulties(8) (of a body of water
(1) The relationship between the schools also aims to allows year six pupils at the primary school to make a smooth transition to secondary education.(2) He was smooth , glib, emollient, full of promises that your hands can't quite grip onto.(3) Suddenly feeling self - conscious, Katherine placed a hand to her tangled hair and tried to smooth it.(4) The best of the bunch is the smooth butterscotch panna cotta, served with swirls of curried cocoa gelÔö£┬«e in a tall martini glass.(5) The biggest task is the Government's short time-scale, as changes would be in place by 2007 and, obviously, there is a lot to be done to achieve a smooth transition.(6) During a Swedish massage, your therapist uses long, smooth strokes and kneading movements along your skin.(7) Keep adding the milk and whisking until it has a smooth , runny consistency.(8) He collected seven trophies last season in novice events and has made a smooth transition to clubmen races this season.(9) Seabirds nest on the cliffs and float on the smooth sea, scattering as the RIB zooms past.(10) I put my luggage bags on the ground and sat down on the smooth and flat surface of the hard bench.(11) To execute the snatch, lift a weight off the floor and overhead in one smooth movement.(12) These guys are smooth and smart, perhaps too much so.(13) This arrangement had been working well, facilitating a smooth transition of business from Carl Stock to himself.(14) Bosses say that the switch of rail maintenance contracts to Network Rail will be a smooth transition.(15) Twirls are a must and we should see a lot of moving in and out of each others arms - it is a fast, smooth dance, with the lady spinning almost constantly.(16) No matter how you serve it - warm and smooth , cool and creamy, or hot and sticky - chocolate gratifies like no other confection.
(1) smooth out :: चिकना करना
(2) smooth operator :: सहज ऑपरेटर
(3) smooth skin :: चिकनी त्वचा
(4) smooth muscle :: कोमल मांसपेशियाँ
(5) smooth surface :: चिकनी सतह
(6) smooth hair :: चिकनी बाल
(7) smooth talker :: हाज़िर जवाब
(8) not smooth :: चिकना नहीं
(9) smooth over :: अधिक चिकना
1. even ::
यहाँ तक की
2. clean-shaven ::
3. creamy ::
4. calm ::
5. steady ::
6. mellow ::
7. dulcet ::
8. suave ::
9. politic ::
10. fluid ::
11. legato ::
12. quiet ::
15. polish ::
16. smooth out ::
17. smoothen ::
1. clownish ::
2. uncouth ::
smooth, smoothed, smoother, smoothest, smoothing, smoothly, smoothness, smooths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Thank you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
All I know is after the fight
I went to Emily's to SMOOTH--
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
♪ Smooth operator...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
that Sheldon's chest is SMOOTH
like a porpoise.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: smooth
Meaning and definitions of smooth, translation in Hindi language for smooth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smooth in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "smooth"
What smooth means in Hindi, smooth meaning in Hindi, smooth definition, examples and pronunciation of smooth in Hindi language.