स्लाइड, फिसलन, सरकन, चिकनी सतहसरकना, फिसलना, बरफ़ पर घिसकना, भूलकर बैठना, खिसकाना, फिसलाना, आचरण या चरित्र में चूक जाना, धीरे-धीरे चुपचाप चलनाञिसलन
- फिसल पट्टीस्लाइड्सरपट
Noun(1) a small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study(2) (geology(3) (music(4) plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide(5) the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it(6) a transparency mounted in a frame; viewed with a slide projector(7) sloping channel through which things can descend
Verb(1) move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner(2) to pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly(3) move smoothly along a surface
(1) A patch of soft snow stopped my slide and all was quiet.(2) He slid along an icy slide in the manner of a child going home from school.(3) The slide came, the slope caught them and the wheels came off.(4) Under the grass, you find a door to winter frosting up through the heat, and a slide of ice to a lake frozen like glass and lit from beneath by the moon.(5) Instead, Reid has been been given more time to halt the slide .(6) Anna played on the slide(7) If I slide a brick along the table again and again, the friction is the same each time.(8) Similarly, when the rates rise and the housing markets cool and the demand for lumber falls, the provincial government can do little to halt the slide .(9) But the stock slide has slashed the value of his original investment by two-thirds.(10) Their enduring commitment to civil society, interfaith dialogue and secular education has helped halt the slide to conservatism.(11) Normally, the pleurae are silky smooth, allowing your lungs to slide easily along your chest wall when you breathe in and out.(12) An optional stainless steel slide will soon be available at a small additional charge.(13) I watched the kids play around in the swing set and the slide .(14) Her heart pounding fiercely out of her chest, she leaned out the window a little further, preparing to slide her right foot along the ledge.(15) There is a variety of fun to be gained on the slide , tunnel, climbing frames and also a soft baby play area, and action songs.(16) The dramatic rescue unfolded when ice gave way under Nadine as she played with friends on an ice slide at the reservoir at 8pm last Monday.
(1) to slide :: फिसलना
(2) water slide :: पानी की स्लाइड
(3) slide away :: फिसल के दूर जाना
(4) slide down :: नीचे खिसकना
(5) slide rule :: स्लाइड नियम
(6) slide projector :: स्लाइड देखने का यंत्र
(7) slide off :: ढलना
(8) slide out :: फिसल जाना
(9) slide show :: स्लाइड शो
(10) slide valve :: वाल्व खिसकाएं
1. fall ::
2. transparency ::
3. sliding board ::
4. coast ::
5. lantern slide ::
6. chute ::
7. swoop ::
8. glide ::
9. trickle ::
10. creep ::
11. sink ::
12. slither ::
13. slew ::
1. flounder ::
2. struggle ::
slide, slides, sliding
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I will not let those I have freed
SLIDE back into chains.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
to write it on a napkin
and SLIDE it over to you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Uh, since you're paying for
dinner, I'll let that SLIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
Uh, you're dead,
so I'm going to let that SLIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Oh, it helped me.
I'’ve been trying to SLIDE that
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: slide
Meaning and definitions of slide, translation in Hindi language for slide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of slide in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "slide"
What slide means in Hindi, slide meaning in Hindi, slide definition, examples and pronunciation of slide in Hindi language.