गाचाहियेना, भविष्यकाल का सहायक क्रिया
Verb(1) used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions.(2) used to indicate what is probable.(3) expressing the conditional mood.(4) used in a clause with ├ö├ç┬úthat├ö├ç├ÿ after a main clause describing feelings.(5) used in a clause with ├ö├ç┬úthat├ö├ç├ÿ expressing purpose.(6) (in the first person) expressing a polite request or acceptance.(7) (in the first person) expressing a conjecture or hope.(8) used to emphasize to a listener how striking an event is or was.
(1) she hates him and so she should(2) Mrs West said the Trust should encourage existing health care assistants to train as nurses.(3) I should imagine the Elliotts feel the same way.(4) he'll have a sore head, I should imagine(5) Medical advice should be sought for any animal bite, and a tetanus injection given.(6) Our advice is that they should be so, so careful when using their mobile phones.(7) It is unlikely to stop him from doing the same thing again, however, should the situation arise.(8) I'll leave if he should try anything(9) it should be left open(10) Having won in Katowice, England should be good enough to do it again at home.(11) One of the best things about it is that it's easy to swap the vest for a bikini top should the mood take you.(12) If new moneys are provided by a third party in this situation, it should not be a cause of concern to the borrower.(13) I should be grateful if you could draw this letter to the attention of your readers.(14) should anyone arrive late, admission is likely to be refused(15) it worked as it should(16) Of course Turkey should be allowed to join if they have met the conditions of membership.
(1) you should :: तुम्हे करना चाहिए
(2) should be :: होना चाहिए
(3) should not :: नहीं चाहिए
(4) should have :: होना चाहिए
(5) it should be :: यह होना चाहिए
(6) it should :: यह होना चाहिए
(7) should be done :: किया जाना चाहिए
(8) it should be noted :: यह ध्यान दिया जाना चाहिए
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, maybe you SHOULD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
What do you think I SHOULD do?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
We SHOULD all get some sleep.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
We SHOULD give the Last Hearth
and Karhold to new families,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
SHOULD be on a stage in
Stockholm when you're saying...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: should
Meaning and definitions of should, translation in Hindi language for should with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of should in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "should"
What should means in Hindi, should meaning in Hindi, should definition, examples and pronunciation of should in Hindi language.